Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ok, can we stop with the...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok, can we stop with the...

what do you guys expect when 2 companies come out with 2 similar products. its called RIVALRY...... it happens. its like comparing bmw vs mercedes benz the same thing goes on there to. the fact is comparsions go on like this every day so get over the fact that there will be the same comparison going on between 2 bikes until something bigger comes out and steals the spot light. if you don't like people comparing then don't read the forums. just my 2 cents

Old 02-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

Ok guys sorry for the MISSPELLINGS, I just was typing to fast. SORRY! But stop being mean to everyone. Honda is not number 58 or what ever...hmm, maybe you need to go look at the manufature list again...I don't think there are that many manufatures. But I was just pointing out my $0.02 on this. No need to be rude to the yamaha guys honda, and no reason you yamaha guys need to be mean to the honda guys. I am just stating that we need to stop this bullcrap. It's getting no one any were around here. The YFZ is a great quad. The TRX450R is a great quad. But its just crap...who cares what quad is better. All that would be used for is to win races or tell the honda guys they lost. The honda guys may have lost the crapin' Dirt Wheels articles little test, but that means NOTHING about the future. I think that the YFZ is the winner of the dirt wheels thingy, but there are alot of mags, with MANY opinions. I think that the "dirt wheels article" is stupid. I am looking in to buying a YFZ450 right now, but not putting honda out of the question.

And the videos will really be nice to see those 2 quads together. I can not wait till someone has one, and we can all see the quads. But I would rather buy the 2 and then race them.

But all I am saying is that its very silly for the honda guys as well as the yamaha guys to keep on with this. I think that this ONE SINGLE subject could go on forever, but I don't want it to. But I guess you yamaha guys are so mean about this whole thing, I should have keep my $0.02 away and my mouth shut.

I am sorry, but I was just telling you.

Have a nice day yamaha guys.

-God Bless-
Freak

Old 02-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: HondaATVfreak
Ok guys sorry for the MISSPELLINGS, I just was typing to fast. SORRY! But stop being mean to everyone. Honda is not number 58 or what ever...hmm, maybe you need to go look at the manufature list again...I don't think there are that many manufatures. But I was just pointing out my $0.02 on this. No need to be rude to the yamaha guys honda, and no reason you yamaha guys need to be mean to the honda guys. I am just stating that we need to stop this bullcrap. It's getting no one any were around here. The YFZ is a great quad. The TRX450R is a great quad. But its just crap...who cares what quad is better. All that would be used for is to win races or tell the honda guys they lost. The honda guys may have lost the crapin' Dirt Wheels articles little test, but that means NOTHING about the future. I think that the YFZ is the winner of the dirt wheels thingy, but there are alot of mags, with MANY opinions. I think that the "dirt wheels article" is stupid. I am looking in to buying a YFZ450 right now, but not putting honda out of the question.

And the videos will really be nice to see those 2 quads together. I can not wait till someone has one, and we can all see the quads. But I would rather buy the 2 and then race them.

But all I am saying is that its very silly for the honda guys as well as the yamaha guys to keep on with this. I think that this ONE SINGLE subject could go on forever, but I don't want it to. But I guess you yamaha guys are so mean about this whole thing, I should have keep my $0.02 away and my mouth shut.

I am sorry, but I was just telling you.

Have a nice day yamaha guys.

-God Bless-
Freak

i have a simple solution for you son. if you don't like the comparisons then don't read them. no one needs to hear you b!tching and moaning over a comparison. no gives a $hit keep it to you self, and like i said before...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!

Old 02-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DieScarred
Like I sad before, the Yamaha and Honda fights used to be fun, but its gotten very old and very boring. Its the same thing everytime if you havent noticed.
Thus the reason for that post!!!!! Some people don't see it, thats why I replied in that way so they would!!!!

Old 02-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Right back at you!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(JOKING GUYS!)

MAN! THANKS FOR THOSE OPNIONS! THEY SOUND LIKE GREAT IDEA FOR YOU....ok, just playing around.

But I was just telling you that I did not like it. I am a yamaha guy as well as a honda guy but this is very anouing.

And all of you use those creative spellings to spell cus words. That gets anouing also. Try to use NORMAL languag' .

Old 02-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HondaATVfreak
Right back at you!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(JOKING GUYS!)

MAN! THANKS FOR THOSE OPNIONS! THEY SOUND LIKE GREAT IDEA FOR YOU....ok, just playing around.

But I was just telling you that I did not like it. I am a yamaha guy as well as a honda guy but this is very anouing.

And all of you use those creative spellings to spell cus words. That gets anouing also. Try to use NORMAL languag' .
Ok, now this is what I like!!!

Ok, I will say that if no one uses bad words then the subject is ok, but for some reason everyone does.

So, I kinda like it if people would be nicer.

Oh, and all you yamaha people here are ...omm, think about yamaha...if we had ANY honda guys here, to back me up, it would go smother.

Old 02-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

Wha, wha, what!!!???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Seems like its going pretty smooth.

i have a simple solution for you son. if you don't like the comparisons then don't read them. no one needs to hear you b!tching and moaning over a comparison. no gives a $hit keep it to you self, and like i said before...IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!
C'mon now that aint right. He has just as much a right to read it and complain about it as he does not to read it.

Its not like he is saying to delete the posts on this or ban people etc, and looks like he is just thinking like so many others that this is getting played out big time.

Lets make it really fun and fight over the next hi performance machines that will be put out by honda and yami. With all the info we have on something they have not even thought of yet I bet we could make considerably larger @sses of oursevles debating why either one is better etc.

for now I will leave with my favorite question, WHY?

Old 02-03-2004, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 440EX026
Seems like its going pretty smooth.

C'mon now that aint right. He has just as much a right to read it and complain about it as he does not to read it.

Its not like he is saying to delete the posts on this or ban people etc, and looks like he is just thinking like so many others that this is getting played out big time.

Lets make it really fun and fight over the next hi performance machines that will be put out by honda and yami. With all the info we have on something they have not even thought of yet I bet we could make considerably larger @sses of oursevles debating why either one is better etc.

for now I will leave with my favorite question, WHY?
Someone that agrees with me....YES....I am NOT saying we should delete the post, I am just saying that we need to HAVE FUN, not delete them....

THANKS 440EX026!!!!

GOD BLESS!

Old 02-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Pro Rider

okay to the guy claiming suzu or kawi will have the bst quad, i doubt there gonna do that after making their first sport quad worth riding in like a decade

Quick Reply: ok, can we stop with the...