Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ok, can we stop with the...

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 06:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok, can we stop with the...

MAN! this is getting out of hand...(my $0.02)

(I am talking about the TRX450R vs. YFZ450)

But all you yamaha guys, as well as the honda guys...ahhh...I am speachless....

Your acting like the democrats! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This is going to go into history...listen closely...

"Its a quad...its not the end of the world!"

MAN! give it up! This is a forum...a forums, is for prople to become friends, but this is not. All the honda guys and the yamaha guys....man if you saw, or new, one person here you would probly be with some black eyes if you ran into each other!

GOODNESS!!!!

YOU ARE WORSE THAT HOWARD DEAN!!! You need to go and look at the democrats, and see how funny that looks.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] remember thats what you look like...

So could we lightin' up? (with all do respect)

Thanks,
Freak

Old 02-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Pro Rider

Yo Freak,

Its only opinions, and everyone has them.
I do find it funny that the Honda guys feel the need to come in to the Yamaha forums in the numbers that they do to have their say.
Welcome!! we love having you here. I know that some of the Yammie fans stir it up in the Honda forums, but it is definately here where all the action is happening. What does this tell you?
The ball is in Yamahas court, and it is here to stay untill otherwise.
Its a pulbic forum, and its all personal opinion. Thanks for yours!

PS. you are right, I am being democratic......my bad!

truce!

Old 02-02-2004, 07:35 AM
Range Rover

mcfly was your raptor in hevous 5
which one was it

Old 02-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider

Personally, I think it's funny and quite entertaining! Honda vs Yamaha and ect, ect, and so forth. I wish everyone could meet (not to beat the snot out of each other) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but to put up or shut up. Take it to the track or trails, people. Really, I don't care either way cause I'm contempt with what I have. I
ll be the first on here to admit "I'm not a pro rider" and don't care. I ride for FUN! Do you guys remember what that is?

Old 02-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Pro Rider

The blue rap in dunes and MX segments. The US guys mostly rode it. I ended up riding a banshee which I didnt know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] (we all swapped bikes)

Did Wes Miller come to Austraila for H6? I know he wanted to. I havent seen it yet, so dont know.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Pro Rider

Bump.....back to original topic!

Old 02-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider

Mcfly,
this IS a forum for everyone, and the honda guys have every right to come in here. And you can go in the honda forum, but I am just saying its kind of stupid.

Hey, people, why can someone not like yamaha if they have a honda? (or the other way around) I mean, I like the yfz450.

And if you think I am intruding...hmm, well I am not. I put this here for BOTH the honda and yamaha guys. Now don't make me sound like I'm stupid. I am not, and I can prove it.

"yamaha and honda are both nice"

I like both, NOWERE....(hey guys did you read this) NOWERE did I say "I yamaha" or "yamaha is crap"

And don't call me "one of thoses guys that thinks they can come in here...blablabla!"

I am not...and I am a yamaha guy, as well as a honda.....

Man, were is this world coming to! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

Freak

you didnt read my responce correctly. I said you and all honda fans are more than welcome. If it wasnt for you guys, I wouldnt bother reading these threads.

I like Honda and Suzuki too.

I was just being a smart @ss and making it 1 - 0 to Yamaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

i wouldnt suggest posting ur 2 cents if u dont even know what type of quad it is ffs, like wtf is a yfx450r?

Old 02-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

First off....Republican's suck, and I'm not even going to get started on the Son of a Bush(you know what I want to say).

But this Honda vs. Yamaha will go on till we get video's and infield reports of one beating the other.

Quick Reply: ok, can we stop with the...