ok, can we stop with the...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok, can we stop with the...

FREAK
you sound like a liberal! "come on everybody get along lets be friends"
thats a dam democrap statement if i ever heard of one!

grow some and come join the republican side where we dont worry about friends!

Old 02-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
Yamaha=#1
Polaris=#2
Kawi=#3
Zuki=#4
AC=#5
Gas Gas=#6
Canondale=#7
John Deere=#8

Honda=56

That's right, 56. #56 Lawrence Taylor, the mose feared linebacker in the NFL, overcame everyone with speed and brute force, and redefined the position.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hondas are so boring, i see why they come to the yamaha forum. I can not think about a honda quad for more that 30 seconds. ( it puts me to sleep) I would rather replace the tranny gears and one-way on my raptor that own a 400ex

At the dunes the 400ex's are chicks quads.

Old 02-03-2004, 01:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm gonna call your Moms and tell on you. Play nice now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R

But this Honda vs. Yamaha will go on till we get video's and infield reports of one beating the other.

We already have that. It's called the Baja 1000, and Tim Farr's statistics so far this year on the 450R

Old 02-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Quadfather
Originally posted by: Yamaha660R

But this Honda vs. Yamaha will go on till we get video's and infield reports of one beating the other.

We already have that. It's called the Baja 1000, and Tim Farr's statistics so far this year on the 450R
You couldnt have been more wrong Quadfather!! What you have is the 450R being ridden by someone who can win on virtually and of the MX machines!! The Baja 1000 was won by the team best equipped for the race, there is more to it than just the machine winning!!! What you have saw is the GNCC race not being won by the Honda, Pikes Peak not being won by a honda, SX not dominated by Honda! If you can't see that its the rider who is winning the races then you know absolutely NOTHING about RACING!

Old 02-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Exactly what I would expect to hear from someone with a stable full of Yamahas. Now that Honda is proving itself, the other brand loyalists have found another avenue to credit their wins towards. The honda riders got an extra drink of water at a checkpoint, therefore, they won. What a bunch of horsecrap. Was Yamaha not allowed to give their riders the same support/amenities that Honda was allowed? Don't you think that Yamaha would have done every thing in their power to show that their quad was superior?

I just don't get all of the Honda VS Yamaha crap. I don't own either, and could care who comes out on top. They are both incredible machines, obviously. I have more important things to worry about than if some little kid on a Yamaha with snot running down his nose can pull ahead of another little kid on a Honda.

I also think that the moderators should be ashamed at themselves for letting certain threads go on for nine or ten pages that were started for no other reason than to incite arguments and hatred. Especially when the majority of them are started by the same few members time and time again..

Old 02-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

OKAY Your all on a timeout. Go to the corner and stand quietly. (And next week on the quad rolls over find out who betrayed who) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Allright you all want some action LMAO

Heeeeere we goooo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Its not the top amount of hp that wins races, and no its not best rider either, and its not even the most useable power or the flatter torque and hp curves, and though I have thought for a long time that its a combination of all of these I have learned that this isnt it either.

What is it?

C'mon you have to some thoughts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No your not giving up already are ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well in short its the machine and rider that can meet all the above plus have a little luck on their side and the cash needed to get it all and transport it to the track, but there aint a bit of this worth the sweat off a over paid underworked middled aged wrinkly democrats butt if the damn quad isnt reliable and dont run or finish the race.

This is why my yamaha is the "spare" or "loaner" and the HONDA is the first string playa.

OK now you all have something to biotch about LMFAO

HAVE FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
Yamaha=#1
Polaris=#2
Kawi=#3
Zuki=#4
AC=#5
Gas Gas=#6
Canondale=#7
John Deere=#8

Honda=56

That's right, 56. #56 Lawrence Taylor, the mose feared linebacker in the NFL, overcame everyone with speed and brute force, and redefined the position.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Not to mention he coached the Euphoria to the first ever lingerie bowl win. His career sure has come a long way.

Quick Reply: ok, can we stop with the...