Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OT: Super Bowl Nudity

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004 | 06:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default OT: Super Bowl Nudity

Hey did you see that booby, how about that one, no there goes another booby, booby, booby, booby,booby, did you see those. Give it a rest. Next time I see a guy walking across the screen with his shirt off I am calling the FCC and placing a complaint that my little girl just seen a booby on public TV during PRIME TIME.

Don't Look OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOObooby everywhere.

Old 02-04-2004 | 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ubetrun. Lets look at the big picture if your going to compare the US to the rest of the world. How about researching other things such as the population of the difference countries compared to the US. I just picked the first 5 in the list so there is no cheating

1)Sweden 133k people
2)Iceland 270k
3)Singapore 4.4M
4)Finland 5.1M
5)Japan 127M
6)USA 280M!

This means that the USA has 2121x more people then Sweden, 1037x more people then Iceland, 64x more people then Singapore, 55x more people then Finland, and has 2.2x more people then Japan.

Now go back to your mortality list. The higher the population the worse the rank gets. Damn Japan is right under the USA, what a coincidence.

Point is, as population grows it becomes harder to make this country fair for everybody.

For the people who are so provoked as to send in letters and complaints to the FCC, maybe you should help out the government to keep all the illegal aliens out of this country so our schools can focus on YOUR kids, after all, your tax dollars pay for this sort of thing

Old 02-04-2004 | 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

I enjoyed the boob...too bad it wasn't Jessica Simpson...I dont think any guys would be complaining then, only their wives yelling at them to stop drooling! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2004 | 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

For the people who are so provoked as to send in letters and complaints to the FCC, maybe you should help out the government to keep all the illegal aliens out of this country so our schools can focus on YOUR kids, after all, your tax dollars pay for this sort of thing[/quote]

Amen to that.

Old 02-04-2004 | 07:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

they'd still complain. Jessica is def a cutie though, too bad there wasnt more upstairs

Old 02-04-2004 | 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

What I thought was funny was the guy dancing on the field after the half time show. CBS recorded the whole thing and CNN showed it. That is the funniest thing yet, I couldn't stop laughing and the two guys Jaguars just stood there and watched and pointed. What Kid Rock done I think was not wrong, he is proud to be an American and was showing his patriotism just in a fashion that the rest don't agree with. Just think of the way our flag is represented in the clothing industry, shirts, boxers, bikinis, shocks, shirts. THIS IS AMERICA GUYS DON"T LET THE REST RUIN IT FOR US. What kind of controversy do you think Kid Rock would have got if he wore a Confederate Flag on stage. I already know the answer to that.

Old 02-04-2004 | 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
Ubetrun. Lets look at the big picture if your going to compare the US to the rest of the world. How about researching other things such as the population of the difference countries compared to the US. I just picked the first 5 in the list so there is no cheating1)Sweden 133k people2)Iceland 270k 3)Singapore 4.4M4)Finland 5.1M5)Japan 127M6)USA 280M!This means that the USA has 2121x more people then Sweden, 1037x more people then Iceland, 64x more people then Singapore, 55x more people then Finland, and has 2.2x more people then Japan.Now go back to your mortality list. The higher the population the worse the rank gets. Damn Japan is right under the USA, what a coincidence. Point is, as population grows it becomes harder to make this country fair for everybody.For the people who are so provoked as to send in letters and complaints to the FCC, maybe you should help out the government to keep all the illegal aliens out of this country so our schools can focus on YOUR kids, after all, your tax dollars pay for this sort of thing
Sweden has 8.8 million people and USA's infant mortality is # 34, right after Aruba at # 33. Infant mortality aside, my point is that USA has big problems and they are not the result of ***** on TV. When it's time to build a wall around the US to keep out illegal aliens, I'll help dig the footer.

Old 02-04-2004 | 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

i would of loved to see the nekked man running around on the field. now that has got to be funny.
roach, do ya have a link or something???
as for janet jackson. here is a little info for ya all.
today, the people who track serches and so on on the net state, it has been looked up 23 times more than any other thing ever on the web. this includes 911, and the streaker. MORE people have searched the web over this that ANYTHING EVER!!! kind of makes some of ya feel like peeping toms now, dont it, lol?
also, roach, great thought on the confederate flag thing. i too see nothing wrong with wearing the flag like that. my wife has a swimsuit printed in the flag, and i love it! i cant beleave it could offend anyone that she wears it, nor have we ever heard anyone comment on it in a bad way.
i dont feel too much anger over such trivial things like this. but, i do not like other things others may see no problem with.
i do not allow my son on this sight becouse of some past posts, and i stated it here in the past. as a parent, i made a desition to keep some stuff from all of them. this is my choise as a parent, but it was my choise.
as a side note... i was watching friends on channel 5 here in michigan, at 6 p.m. tonight. a commercial came up about some swimsuit model on t.v. tonight. full as all heck they had woman so close to nekked on the commercial, it brought me right back to this post. go figure, noone complaining about that spot, at 6 pm on a weeknight.

Old 02-04-2004 | 08:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good call, sweden was #132, not 132k. My bad. Anyways, ill agree with you on that. The boob isnt this countries problem, its how people over-react to minor situations. Ill be next to you digging as well

Old 02-04-2004 | 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

I have a extra shovel and will help. Looks like we need to start now.

Quick Reply: OT: Super Bowl Nudity