Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OT: Super Bowl Nudity

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:08 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default OT: Super Bowl Nudity

What do you think about Janet Jackson's little peep show? I thought it was a pretty tacky publicity stunt but I am sure some enjoyed it. What's you take on it?

~HoundDog

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:10 PM
Trailblazer

well if you looked at her facial expression, it looked more like justin did it on his own without her knowing he would, the way she tried to cover it up after he did it as fast as she could, sounded more like justin wanted the publicity and janet didnt

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:14 PM
|
Pro Rider

Janet told MTV to be looking for "something shocking" during the concert in her recent interview. Also, a cloesup picture reveals that there are snaps all the way around the section of her dress that was ripped off. It was planned by her and Justin if noone else. I would like to know what CBS thought about it.

~HoundDog

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

CBS says They apologize..... Click Here

I think it was setup as well.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

USA Today says CBS will no longer have MTV halftime shows.

She had a neat nipple thingy if you saw it LOL.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

http://www.iowrestling.net/showthrea...threadid=17455

There is a link to the photo's. She had a really neat sun nipple ring on. So she was about 3/4 covered. It wasn't totally open for viewing.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

I was wondering if someone would post on that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think its pretty pathetic personally. She was the only one left in the Jackson family that I had any respect for.......sad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] She is to well respected of a woman in the public eye, and I thought she had more self respect to need such desperate attempts at publicity(if it truely was planned). I know I have heard that the NFL, and CBS weren't in the least bit pleased with it. Personally, I didn't care for any of the singers that were scheduled(don't mind Janet, but didn't care for Justin), so I didn't even see it in person. I was watching "Independence Day" on another channel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

I also think it was planned. Another little publicity stunt. Maybe she is trying to get the press off her brother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I was wondering about the person that streaked on the field before the kickoff in the second half. How could someone even get on the field? I would think security would have been a little better.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Super bowl halftime shows to me are pretty overblown pretentious crap anyway. The commercials were by and large dumb humor too (fart jokes). They are playing to the audience that is profitable, young people, and it shows.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Nope,..........after the up close pics.....theres no way that wasn't planned. Respect for Ms. Jackson = gone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: OT: Super Bowl Nudity