Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default OT: Super Bowl Nudity

I enjoyed it!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

SuperBowl was this weekend? I didnt know! J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was too busyriding that I didnt even bother watching tv. Id rather be riding than watching an old black nipple. Bad part of it was that I got some dust in my carbs and it wouldnt rev when I went WOT. I think its time for sixsixT's intake setup!

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:24 PM
Trailblazer

By the way of the dam pictures it was an ugly boob anyway. alpha raptor why do you say hollywood yamaha sucks. did you have a bad experience with them.

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: underconstrution
By the way of the dam pictures it was an ugly boob anyway. alpha raptor why do you say hollywood yamaha sucks. did you have a bad experience with them.

A very bad experience, and I'm not the only one on this forum...

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

I thought it was tasteless.
There was no need for it.

I've never liked janet or justin so my liking for them hasn't changed I still think they both suck.

Old 02-02-2004 | 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackRaptor

I've never liked janet or justin so my liking for them hasn't changed I still think they both suck.

Tasteless is what this country thrives on...Haven't you watched fox lately?

Old 02-02-2004 | 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I used too think the rack looked awesome....but when one got loose it was disappointing...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. Aside my personal needs / likes (LOL), I think the whole deal was low class. If kid rock would have accidentally lost his trousers (lol) and people got their eyes full...he would have been going straight too jail....no doubt. Also, this was the freaking super bowl....the whole family sits down and watches the super bowl. Young kids do not need too be seeing that smuck on nationally televised PUBLIC TV. I say throw the law book and her and toss her in the cell with the rest of the skank hoes. Do the same for Mr. querberlake too...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Old 02-02-2004 | 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

Well, if nothing else, it was THE topic for discussion among the 3rd & 4th grade boys at the school I work at. Yeah, it was staged, yeah, it was tasteless, geez, what are they gonna pull at the Grammy's Sunday to top it? I won't be watching, I'll just wait for the pics/video to show up online an hour after it happens...if not sooner. Oh yeah, I did download some pics. Had to have some to go in with the Catherine Bosley, ex-anchor of the local news here, pics during her "wet T shirt" escapade.

Old 02-02-2004 | 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlphaRaptor660R
Originally posted by: BlackRaptor

Tasteless is what this country thrives on...Haven't you watched fox lately?

Agreed. heck I like boobies just as much as the next guy but watching the superbowl is a family event and this was just wrong.

Old 02-02-2004 | 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Wolverine2003
Well, if nothing else, it was THE topic for discussion among the 3rd & 4th grade boys at the school I work at. Yeah, it was staged, yeah, it was tasteless, geez, what are they gonna pull at the Grammy's Sunday to top it? I won't be watching, I'll just wait for the pics/video to show up online an hour after it happens...if not sooner. Oh yeah, I did download some pics. Had to have some to go in with the Catherine Bosley, ex-anchor of the local news here, pics during her "wet T shirt" escapade.

Is she hot??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: OT: Super Bowl Nudity