Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Big Scary gone off the deep end?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Scary gone off the deep end?

Big scary- i was looking at your signature line. Man you have been busy over the last few months. You need to come and play in Aledo this spring. Does not seem like that long ago you were talking stage 1 cams, now you have gone to the other side. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hanging around on the internet here get expensive fast. LOL

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not yet, he only has one raptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

I think the internet temps us all, that is where I started my modding!!!...and credit card payments!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 01:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

I hear you guys,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] after about a year of reading this forums, and hearing about your fast raptors, I want to put a second morgage on the house and build something as fast as all of your guy's quads! Even though there ain't any sand for about 600 miles from anywhere I live, I may be becoming a sand junky, vicariously through you guys of course![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 01:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

This internet stuff gets expensive fast. In 1999 i was happy with my stock Lakota. After a few weeks reading on here i had it piped/jetted and custom cam made for it. From that point on it has gotten expensive. A few raptors and trips across the US[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

If anyone would have asked me after the first week of owning my raptor if I needed more power. I would have said they were nuts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I now look at what I've done and laugh @ stock stuff. I'm already lookin to get the ol'lady a 4mil stroker.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not that she needs it but then I could have two fast quads. Valentines days coming up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

nothing like another quad for yourself.....im mean your wife for valentines day!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 08:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LOWBOWTIE
If anyone would have asked me after the first week of owning my raptor if I needed more power. I would have said they were nuts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I now look at what I've done and laugh @ stock stuff. I'm already lookin to get the ol'lady a 4mil stroker.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not that she needs it but then I could have two fast quads. Valentines days coming up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Tell your ol'lady your getting her a "stroker" for Valentines day and I bet you get one of those crazy looks like she was going to give you the same thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hazzard, you don't need sand close by, you just need a truck or drag strip.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

Ward, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Trailblazer

go for it thats what i did just got my wife a 04 blaster at the dealership last friday then came home and hit the internet for mods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] "really honey i bought the bike just for you"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Big Scary gone off the deep end?