Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Man kid if i was your dad and saw this post that Quad would be sold or put away for a heck of a long time.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Bottom line, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to change the oil in a 4wheeler.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

be happy i dont even got a quad and my parents are makin me buy my own

Old 03-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

dam that sucks at least ur learnin about some quads befor u buy one lol........ Speedy2222 wrong idea to call ur dad cheap dude he dosnt have to let you do anything let alone buy you anything ohh yeah and who feeds you? dude you have to have at least 60 bucks lying round ur house....... hope this is a lesson i had to learn the hard way (lectures suck!)

Old 03-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

I had to read that about 5 times, are you kidding? You must be, come clean. SAD!!!

Old 03-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
been 2 months now and he won't take it in.... what do i gotta do to get him to take it in for me??? i would do it myself but i aint got the tools and the knowhow... also i have no swingarm skid plate cuz mine got bent severely beyond repair and he won't pay 60-70$ to get me a new one i mean god i can't have nething nice.... alll my stuff turns to **** cuz he's so f(_)cking cheap

You little PUNK!

Every picture in your Gallery is of you abusing your quad,and you want to come in here and talk about your Father,and how he's CHEAP? Did you actually think we were going to agree with you??

After you read everyones opinion take the time to UNDERSTAND what we are saying(instead of getting your feelings hurt,or getting mad). THEN take the time to go HUG your DADDY around his neck, tell him you love him,and that your Sorry for being a little ****. THEN.... for the rest of your days on this earth, NEVER take ANYONE for granted again.

Bigger.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i make the 130$ monthly payment on my quad.... i got a job... and there a pic of it sitting( 2 pics) and 3 that were painted so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and no there aint 60$ lying around the house .. i aint got tools here and i can' go to my grandpas cuz i can't drive and my dad won't take me up there

Old 03-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Range Rover

you will never learn anything if you dont do it yourself, find a friend that knows a thing or two and get them to help you, after a while you will be like most of us and you will never take your bike to a shop again, if you were my son i would kick your but for complaining money is money and if you cant afford it dont break it

Old 03-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

omg^^^ ok first im still kind of new to this stuff and aint really got the xperience on working on motors... and nothings broken on it it just needs regualar servicing that i don't know how to do( yet) and my friends r new to this too they got new quads over summer also

Old 03-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
omg^^^ ok first im still kind of new to this stuff and aint really got the xperience on working on motors... and nothings broken on it it just needs regualar servicing that i don't know how to do( yet) and my friends r new to this too they got new quads over summer also
Then BUY yourself a Shop manual and LEARN!!

OR you could ask "how do I change my OIL on my Warrior" and someone will be glad to tell you how to do it. Then tell your dad that you learned something about your quad,and ask if would be OK if you try and do it yourself, or with his help. I bet if your Dad sees that you have taken an intrest in TAKING CARE of your quad, he will help you out more. If you have friends that are in the same boat then GREAT get them over and yall put your heads together and get ur done.

Bigger.

Quick Reply: my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(