Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 05:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

been 2 months now and he won't take it in.... what do i gotta do to get him to take it in for me??? i would do it myself but i aint got the tools and the knowhow... also i have no swingarm skid plate cuz mine got bent severely beyond repair and he won't pay 60-70$ to get me a new one i mean god i can't have nething nice.... alll my stuff turns to **** cuz he's so f(_)cking cheap

Old 03-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

At least your Daddy bought you a quad. Get a job an fix it yourself you ungrateful spoiled brat.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what happened to it?

Old 03-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

waaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaa. Po' punk kid.

basic tools are cheap, and du yu kno how tu reid a book? You can lurn lots of stuff in books.

Stop bitchin', and start learnin to wrenchin'. Might save your sorry butt on a trail someday......

Old 03-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

Stop wining man. Theres kids that die to have a quad in the first place.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hayseed
At least your Daddy bought you a quad. Get a job an fix it yourself you ungrateful spoiled brat.
I agree, 110%!!!

Old 03-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

You are complaining that you can not have anything nice? Take care of it in the first place and you would not be crying on here about it. If you ride, you better know how to fix them, unless of course you have a fat wallet. I can afford to have them fixed but I am cheap and do it myself.AlaskaBoy.

Trending Topics

Old 03-09-2004, 06:46 PM
Range Rover

LMAO , Can't agree more, buy a manual and learn your self. Oh by the way the dude loses in the race, so lose the long a$$ sig.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Trailblazer

Dude be glad you even have your dad. My dad lives 450 miles away and cant even pick up the phone and call and your complainin about a fourwheeler?

Yea my grandma and grandpa went and picked up my new fourwheeler but i have to make the payments. Guess how much my dad has helped me pay on my fourwheeler?NONE, oh wait he sent me $15 dollars about 3 months ago.

So i say find some way to make some money(thats legal) and save up about 1 thousand dollars and go get a new or used raptor. I saved for 2 years for a fourwheeler and finally got one.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Hey man, I think these guys are bein a little harsh. However, so are you! How can you say that about your dad who bought this quad for you!?!? My dad helped me with my 300ex, he paid $1,000 and I am very thankful. When I was told he would pay for half of my 450R I'm gettin because I've been really good lately I was very happy to say the least. But, he has now changed his mind with no reason, and I did not complain. Sure I am disappointed, but now I will get a job and use my life savings to buy it all by myself! Now, you can do the same, quit bein so lazy like I am most of the time!

Quick Reply: my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(