Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

I think this one is grapevining a little too much. I don't think his quad is in for an overhaul, I think we are talking oil change and maybe valve adjustment.

Folks are starting to read a little too much into this. Its been a fun pick on topic for a while, but I say the kid's had enough.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
he won't pay 60-70$ to get me a new one i mean god i can't have nething nice.... alll my stuff turns to **** cuz he's so f(_)cking cheap

I know how you feel, your dad wont pay to get my stuff fixed either.. but then again, I dont do chores around his house.. do you?

Old 03-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XxYamahaQuads
be happy i dont even got a quad and my parents are makin me buy my own
same here

Old 03-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i c most of u don't read soem of these posts.... i HAVE a job... I make the the payments.... yes im still in school 4 more years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] adn the dude who told me to sel lthe car... dude my g-pa gave me the car and he bout it new i aint gonna sell a car that has about 5k in it for dirt cheap to soemone who prolyl will take it to a demo derby....

Old 03-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
i c most of u don't read soem of these posts.... i HAVE a job... I make the the payments.... yes im still in school 4 more years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] adn the dude who told me to sel lthe car... dude my g-pa gave me the car and he bout it new i aint gonna sell a car that has about 5k in it for dirt cheap to soemone who prolyl will take it to a demo derby....
obviously you didn't read my posts.

Work more, whine less.

Old 03-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

angry obviously you didnt read his post. HE IS WORKING. Im sure he still goes to school. you cant work none stop as a matter of fact im pretty sure that they dont LET you work long exept on weekends and im sure he is lay off him now....

Old 03-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

speedy dont feel to bad about bein chewed out by all the riders we've probably all mad a stupid post b4 and got chewed out.... i no i have

if u dont believe me look for a post i made called lol

-Billy-

Old 03-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eceriderjbomb
angry obviously you didnt read his post. HE IS WORKING. Im sure he still goes to school. you cant work none stop as a matter of fact im pretty sure that they dont LET you work long exept on weekends and im sure he is lay off him now....
i'm working...i make about $300/month working part time at a grocery store.

No reason for him to whine this much, he just needs to show his lifegiver some respect.

Old 03-13-2004, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

Speedy how the he!! can you say crap like this? If you have a job, go work more, or harder, but whatever it takes to get what you want done, dont come whining to us, cause most of us here know whats right, and your post sure doesnt sound like it. Your here, complaining about your father being cheap? When right now in your possesion, you own a machine thats over the value of 4000$... And you still have enough nerve to call him cheap, man... Ticks me off pretty bad, be grateful for what you have, and if you want something done, work for it, if you are, work harder!

Old 03-13-2004, 02:34 AM
Range Rover

i mean god i can't have nething nice.... alll my stuff turns to ****
YOU COULD HAVE NICE THINGS IF YOU DIDN'T RECLESSLY DESTROY THEM!!!!!!!!

iv'e had my warrior longer than you. i havent smashed my lights all to he!! and mutalated my skid plate because i take care of everything i ride. maybe your dad wont pay to get it fixed to teach your little spoiled a$$ a lesson to TAKE CARE OF YOUR STUFF!!!!

and also you say you go to school. well, by the way you spell it doesn't look like it. take the time and read over your posts because its very annoying and hard to understand your nonsense and people think your illiterate if you write like that.

Quick Reply: my dad's cheap and won't take my quad into the dealer to get serviced :(