Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Coolest member on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Coolest member on the forums

Yes, but they are usually utility's. I am not sure if you can rent a quad, but I wouldn't put it out of the question.

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh yeah....Ridley has to be one of my fav's! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:32 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Now we have quite a bit of snow. About a inch on the second day of spring. LOL

The forecast calls for 65+ degree weather by the weekend. What screwy weather we are having.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Wow i dont know where you guys are mssing out but two weeks ago we had 4 feet of snow on my front lawn. Then all of a sudden the weather jumped from 38 degrees during the day to almost 75+ weather this past weekend! It's been nice here in Utah. Not a cloud in the sky and perfect riding weather! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The weather is screwy everywhere. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LOL. I can deal with it though...for another week or so. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

Weather is pretty stable here. Type in zip 70118 on weather.com and it will be between 70 and 80 every day with not a drop of rain in the forecast...

Everyone ...

MOVE SOUTH!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:58 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: thomez
Weather is pretty stable here. Type in zip 70118 on weather.com and it will be between 70 and 80 every day with not a drop of rain in the forecast...

Everyone ...

MOVE SOUTH!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That's not any fun though! I would love to have the weather 80 degrees every day, but there is a point where you just get sick of the same weather every day. Come August or September, i am getting sick of the heat and can't wait for winter to hit. The sam thing happens in February..... I am so sick of the cold that i cant wait for summer! I love having seasons and i cant imagine how boring my life would be without em.

Old 03-22-2004 | 03:09 AM
Pro Rider

It gets colder or warms up some with the seasons, then I go back home to OH for the summer. I make trips throughout the year so I see all of the seasons. Thanksgiving for Fall, Christmas for Winter, etc. Then I'm home for summer to RIDE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I miss seasons, slightly. I just like winter so I can ski but I do that over Christmas break. Other than that, the cold sucks. And I'm happily warm.

Old 03-22-2004 | 03:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

There's been quite a few that have been lost in cyber space since then.
Couple of reasons.

1.. These are beginner forums. good forums for sure (thanks Dave!), but if your still here posting regularly after 6 months, your worrying about whos fastest. ( I am the fastest, so there)

2. I tell it like it is, and usually, the Quadzilla guys are offended!!!

3 Got my moderator status yanked >> Not sure why..

4. Some guys like their ego stroked. yo know who you are!!! I dont post on every thread just to be seen...

Enjoy!!!

Old 03-22-2004 | 04:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hmmm I thought you got banned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Ever get your three wheeled bike going? Pics???

Old 03-22-2004 | 04:39 AM
Pro Rider

Dbeck- Because he started this awesome website

Then in no particular order...

Chet- For his odd sense of humor
Bing- For always being positive in his post
Ubetrun- For answering all my ?s about how he setup his MX Raptor
Gaff- He is gone now, but he knew the Lakota backward and forward, and was always real helpful
Ridley- He is like the Rush Limbaugh of the forum, except without the Oxycotin....plus he know his MX
wshrdskin- For posting some real cool videos of his rides and races he has taped
Knowsalot- For his vast knowledge of ATVs, its almost scarey...lol

And everyone else who has helped me in the past with my questions.

Honorary cool member status goes to my wife who does not mind me buying these expensive toys and then sinking more money into them, and then doesn't mind when I go riding....she really is the coolest
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Coolest member on the forums