Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Coolest member on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004 | 07:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Coolest member on the forums

I just got a heads up on this thread.

Dont know if id call any of you 4-stroker people "Cool" since most of you are kind of ugly, ride 4-jokes, and well...i usually dont ask questions unless its why somebody is questioning my extreme coolness...but

There are two types of "cool." Those that are like buds that are cool to hang out with, and then there is the slightly odd fellow that is just cool to be next too without worrying about your wallet, but youd still kick the bejesus out of them if they looked at you wrong. So without further adooooo

These are my "cool" peoples that i could chill with
Dancingqueen...cuz she is mah female!
Ward...cuz he is like a little brother that i always have to watch out for or slap his hand when he doesnt listen LOL
Ridley because he thinks he is some super mx'er flying squirrel and it amuses me
14mins cuz i can pick on him all day and he just takes it without arguing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Bansheesmoker cuz he is a bachelor now...and thats COOL...
There are others too, but its 3:45am and damnit im tired

These are the odd fellows that are cool, but you just have the feeling they'd steal your fresh made subway sandwich if they could catch you with your back turned

chet because he tries to lay game down to queen...lol
some jake kid that hangs out with my little brother that thinks his yfz is "fast" bahahaha...nerd
outofcontrol, some freaky old man that follows me around asking for autographs
yamaharacer, although not cool...asks me daily what the bestest/fastest/coolest/newest blah blah banshee motor is
others too...trust me on that

I just want to say *tear* its not everyday you can be on the most hated list and the "coolest" list all at the same time. Im touched...and although ridley cant pull it off because of his "opinionated" remarks, with the right touch it can be done!

haha fun topic

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:05 PM
|
Pro Rider

LoL - that's gotta be one of the best responses yet DaBeech....and I forgot to add you to my cool list :-(

But you're on it now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

TNTQuadJunkies a.k.a. "Tina" is the coolest member of ATV Connection.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

Man, where do I start....... Theres alot of cool people on here. When I had my Rappy Ridley, SixSixT, UBETRUN, Bing, Warrior007, and Raptorman where always REAL helpful and informative. Gary660, BigScary, and Yamaha660R are all alot of fun to talk to. Chet is real high on my cool list mostly cause I don't think hes "quite all there....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ", and he hasn't banned me from here yet because of my short temper and defensivness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. And I can't believe no ones listed ShadyRascal yet? Hes a pretty cool guy in my book too. Hozed, Modquad, Pudljumpr(now a Yammy man), and Trailrider500 over on the Popo forum are alot of fun/informative as well. TNTquadjunkies, and Dancingqueen are both high on my list of cool peps for being friendly,cool chicks that not only ride, but are good lookin' too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Basically everyone(and ANYONE) who has had useful/helpful info for me as I work to be hip on all the latest and greatest in the world of atvs I thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

There are many knowledgable people on the forum...way too many to start listing in a post...thanks to everyone!!!!

only one person seems to like me...lol

Old 03-22-2004 | 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

ME!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k

in no particauler order:

dbeck - for making these great forums
BigBearFX
Jarod - man i'm tellin' you i'm the coolest, lol
and so many more...

roostthrower,
i must be cool, because i know that 2-strokes dont have cams, well at least i know that after i read your post lol
actually i knew that after i found out that they dont have valves either (although they do kinda have valves considering "Reed Valves")

Old 03-22-2004 | 08:11 PM
Range Rover

Hey it's because you deserve it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004 | 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

jguetter

the rest of you need to go back to sleep and get some more dream time in.

Old 03-22-2004 | 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

nobody wikes me! *sniffle, sniffle*

Jguetter is the coolest, ive talked to him in Hbombfilms forums before.

The guys who have talked to me on aim and atvconnection get my votes, you know who you are.

Old 03-23-2004 | 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

The other day, I had a question in another thread concerning generators, and it got off-topic onto wiring my shop. Blackandredwarrior took a large amount of his own time, and composed a very detailed and informative essay that he PM'd to me. We had hardly ever spoke before that, and even though nobody else would see it, he went way out of his way for me, just another forum member.

There's lots of coolness on here, more than I can give credit for.

( BTW thanks FlyinBryan for mentioning a bum like me! )

Quick Reply: Coolest member on the forums