Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Yep, he's slow! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, a lot of 4-stroke envy comin for the beech! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

exactly... beech REALLY rides a 2001 Raptor..

He also owns a stock quadzilla..

Old 09-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums
Me!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Boy, I bet that joke gets old quick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

raptor and zilla were sold a long time ago because they were the weakest machines in our stable. The raptor kept falling apart and the zilla always ate head gaskets

Old 09-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
Beach doest have any fast quads he just pretends. He really just sit around being envious of us 4 stroke guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well i wasent going to say anything but i got that impression also....

Old 09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

I've been following this thread for awhile. Really good stuff (mostly). It's obvious most folks have some pretty serious hardware out there and some can put some incredible numbers to the wheels. I think it's awesome the passion some people have in their toys. I guess it boils down to what your particular passion is, drag acceleration, top speed, pulls, etc. For me, it's all about top speed. I'll be the first to admit, I cheat BIG TIME. I have been able to achieve well over 100mph in controlled conditions in an extensively modded Raptor. At an exhibition drag (ASDA), I hit a terminal speed of 94mph in 150 feet, no, not 300 feet. In the video (hope to be out soon) it nearly pulled my dumpy a## off the seat. Oh, forgot to mention, I also have a 500 pound thrust rocket pack mounted on the swingarm. It's nothing compared to the pure rocket ATV under construction (hope to have pix soon) which will generate a steam reaction thrust of 2-3000 pounds. If anybody is at Prim, NV (Nationals) on March 20, 2005, I will be doing a few "Rocket Burns" on the drag strip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Come by and meet the gang.

Old 09-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: afterburner
I've been following this thread for awhile. Really good stuff (mostly). It's obvious most folks have some pretty serious hardware out there and some can put some incredible numbers to the wheels. I think it's awesome the passion some people have in their toys. I guess it boils down to what your particular passion is, drag acceleration, top speed, pulls, etc. For me, it's all about top speed. I'll be the first to admit, I cheat BIG TIME. I have been able to achieve well over 100mph in controlled conditions in an extensively modded Raptor. At an exhibition drag (ASDA), I hit a terminal speed of 94mph in 150 feet, no, not 300 feet. In the video (hope to be out soon) it nearly pulled my dumpy a## off the seat. Oh, forgot to mention, I also have a 500 pound thrust rocket pack mounted on the swingarm. It's nothing compared to the pure rocket ATV under construction (hope to have pix soon) which will generate a steam reaction thrust of 2-3000 pounds. If anybody is at Prim, NV (Nationals) on March 20, 2005, I will be doing a few "Rocket Burns" on the drag strip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Come by and meet the gang.
That's afterburners way of saying he has the fastest quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Trailblazer

h/o lemme go put a busa engine in my blaster

Old 09-28-2004, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

afterburn... DAMN full rocket quad! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] NOW that I want to see... get it together and let us see some pics!

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums