Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
afterburn... DAMN full rocket quad! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] NOW that I want to see... get it together and let us see some pics!
RaptorMan, you and your big-bore Yamaha Breeze stay outta this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We ALL know that I have the fastest quad here.

YEAH RIGHT!! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Damn! well my hat is off to Afterburner! A full on RocketRaptor! Awesome! That is the coolest!

Old 09-28-2004, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone that got bajj enough to ride a rocket has my vote for fastest.

How much burn time do you get?

Old 09-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

I keep getting the mental image of Steve Buscemi riding the nuke in Armagedon! LOL

"I just wanted to fell the power between my legs" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Everyone that has been listed is pretty fast.....I am more of a 4 stroke guy now, and I think you named about everyone towards the front.....one name you might be forgetting is jammer42.......he is pretty fast, and now has a 627cc stroker motor out for his pred, which can be run on nos........

He also has some pretty fast 2 strokes, his old sport 400 runs fast 4's......but he used to have something called the beast......not really sure what that had in it, but it sure went fast.....over thanksgiving weekend(2000) he didn't get beaten....

Dabeech......my vote is for you on 2 strokes, man those look fast!!!!

Old 09-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

Raptorman,

Funny you should mention "Armaggedon", my wife said the same thing about that scene and then asked me if it was gonna go nuke under me someday. It won't of course (I hope). I've somewhat retired the Raptor hybrid thruster to concentrate on the next 2K thruster for my daughter. She wants to compete against me in the drags since the ASDA won't let me line up against other ATV's as a safety issue, only exhibitions or against another rocket or jet ATV. I don't mind though, the time slips are pretty impressive. I will post the pix of the pure rocket ATV in my pix section as soon as I can.

Hey Shotgun, I can burn the rocket for about 20 seconds before the NOS, the O2 and the Fuel pellet depletes. So about 6 drag races are it, then I have to replenish. There will be a third update to my video on the ALBAACTION.com website that shows me hitting the JATO under full thrust (the earlier vids are at lower test testings) and coming at the camera. All you will see is the Raptor front end, then it compresses with a large yellow glow behind it and a wall of sand blown all directions by the vortex. It's a neat effect.

Take care, have fun.

Old 09-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

afterburn... DAMN full rocket quad! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] NOW that I want to see... get it together and let us see some pics!
There used to be some pix of the rocket bike up on alba's website, but that was a while ago.

Old 09-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

i doubt this guy is on the board, but i bet it's faster than any other quad on here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...em=2489965849&

Old 09-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
There used to be some pix of the rocket bike up on alba's website, but that was a while ago.
He has pix of that quad in his gallery now... he is talking about making a FULL rocket quad! That would be SWEET!

Old 09-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

This one may be different but I doubt it... there are several 600cc suzuki's at the local drag strip and I beat them on a regular bassis. There is also a R1 that I beat regularly... It just seems that on dirt in 300ft they cant get up to speed and have traction problems.... It may be different on black top or in a longer race but these crotch rocket quad conversions that I have seen are lacking in the 300ft drag times!

Ow I do have to add though that they sound awesome! when you are at the track and hear one of these things fire up with a set of headers at the track they for sure make you look!!!!

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums