Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Forum

Just found this forum and wanted to say Hello to all but mostly to fellow Raptor owners. I ride an 02 Raptor which I fast trail ride with. I also race the occasional hare scramble or motocross if there close to where I live. I see everyone types there mods so I'll go through my list. I have Tag bars and grips with a roll design +1 steering stem and clamp. Applied levers with lonestar blockoff. I have a duncan bumper an a prm grab bar and skidplate. I have a yoshi pipe, dynojet kit and a prodesign/K&N filter setup. I have lonestar +2+1 A-arms with elka triple rates up front. Standard Galfer rotors and steel lines. I have AC nerfs mounted on the Roll design kick-up foot pegs (by far and away the pegs are the best investment you can make for this quad) I have a lonestar excaliber +4 axle with, after a nasty stock locknut incident, a new lonestar locknut, sprocket hub, and brake hub. It also has a galfer wave rotor in the rear. I have standard razr tires on Douglas beadlocks all around. I just bought a +1 1/2 lonestar axle and sent the stock shock to elka for a new spring and a re-valve so thats not installed yet but I cant wait. I have bought, tried, and sold a ton of other stuff for this quad that I didn't like so whats on it is the stuff I really like. Future plans are billit hubs, hinson clutch parts, and a powercoat job on the frame with a trick paint job on those clear plastics. I'm almost got it right where I want it. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out how to get my digital camera to post pics here. Well there you go Just ask if you need anything I've probably already bought and tried it except for the edlebrock single carb... if anyone has lets my know where the power change is. I dont want to spend that much on an experiment. See Ya

Old 03-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default New to Forum

welcome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default New to Forum

Nice raptor, welcome to the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default New to Forum

The Raptor sure sounds like a runner to me, and is stable and handles like a dream from what I can read. Welcome bro, and I hope you have a joyful time at these forums.

Old 03-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New to Forum

Welcome to the forums.
Remember to roll up your pants and duck when it gets deep and starts flying.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like a nice set-up to me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default New to Forum

Ward, cmon!! You gotta be getting us some updated shots of the Raptor!! Some action shots would hurt either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]