Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RaptorPredator

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RaptorPredator

Today I raced a Stock 04 Predator with My Stock 03 Raptor and it was on a dirt Road. He got a early lead by about 2 quad lengths and then when I hit 3rd I passed him and was leading all the way until we were maxed out and I was like 3 quad lengths ahead and then he just like screamed by me. Its like his quad had a monster powerband or something. Are the Predators faster on Top Speed or what? Or is it just my quad having problem. Cause he like flew by me with ease. I weight about 40 pounds lighter then the Predator rider to.

Old 03-24-2004, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

Yum yum!! Polaris dust!!

Old 03-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

Yum Yum, then I pulled the Banshee out and the Predator was eating Yamaha dust. The Banshee is also Stock

Old 03-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

I dont know about stock quads, but I spanked my buddy's predator w/edelbrock carb and extended swing...by about 3-4 quad lengths. It was on a flat field about 300ft (size of a footbal field), I pulled away right from the start and would just keep pulling away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

Any one going to Reply on the Predator Vs Raptor and what the top speeds are on both

Old 03-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

on top end the raptor is faster than a banshee so how could you beat a stock predator with a stock banshee on top end and him not keep up and not beat him with the stock raptor. a raptor is like 3 mph faster than a banshee

Old 03-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

I own both quads and I know what one is faster Dumb A$$ My Banshee pulls the Raptor on Top End easy
The Predator is faster then Raptor but not faster then Banshee Stock

Old 03-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

I think you have a problem. Never had a problem beating a stock predator or a banshee. I think that is what most are trying to say. JMO don't shoot the messenger.

Old 03-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

Originally posted by: YamahaRiderOnly
I own both quads and I know what one is faster Dumb A$$ My Banshee pulls the Raptor on Top End easy
The Predator is faster then Raptor but not faster then Banshee Stock
Thats a great way to get people to answer your questions junior.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Treat people with respect and you'll get alot more answers, than if you insult them. Grow up kid..... Who knows maybe he was just toying with you. And as for your stock banshee beating a predator, I'm calling b.s. on that one. The pred. is faster(stock for stock) than a banshee.

Old 03-24-2004, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default RaptorPredator

Flynbryan thank you but a stock raptor is faster than a stock banshee don't call me a dumb a$$ when you are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about. And a stock shee won't beat a stock predator either, a stock shee does around 72 and a stock raptor and pred do around 75. Or wait let me guess you are one of those kids who see all the highly modded shee's at the dunes so you think your stock shee will outrun anything right??