Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

YFZ Prices??

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YFZ Prices??

Do any of you guys know when maybe the YFZ prices will go down? I rode my first one on the MX track today, I mean one with some actual mods, pipe and filter, and I must say, I was truly blown away. Very fast bike, revs like a beast, and I now see what the hype is about. For a short while I had a YFZ to ride, it was stock, And it was OK, just uncomftarble. But the thing is like a Raptor, it woke up, and I was blown away. It jumps amazing, very predictable, and the suspension will soack up almost everything!! I will be purchasing one in a couple of months, cause I will be going MX soon adn I think it would be my best bet. But my dad will allow me to get it only when the prices go down. Whats the cheapest price you can find around right now?? It might be uncomftarble, but the ups of this bike will make it go away, it handled amazing. Prices people, prices [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL.

Old 03-24-2004, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

Anyone???

Old 03-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

MSRP is $6,899, that what most people sell them for, some charge set up and freight fees, tack on another $200 (prices vary). If your state has tax, add that too. What I did was called around, every shop in your phone book, even the ones far away. Ask if theyll come down on the price, some places say they wont, but actually do. If the shop you find the best deal at is too far away, call the shop youd like to buy from and tell them if they dont beat the lowest price you found, you wont buy from them, theyll usually come down most of the time. Its a little time consuming, but definatly worth it. Good luck, Im getting an LE this Saturday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

i got from 6400 OTD to msrp + set up, tax, title regestration

Old 03-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

Congragulations buddy, there amazing machines from what I experienced today. I cant wait to get mine. I called a dealer right next to me, theyve got them MSRP 6,200$. Waddya think??

I have a couple of questions.

How long trail rides have you guys took it on? Exactly HOW uncomftarble is it?

Does the thumb throttle get annoying? Or do you get used to it after a while??

What color do you prefer?? Ive got a thing for the white and red, just wanna see what you guys like.

Old 03-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

i will be gettin one this summer.. we go on all day rides. w/ a lil bit of everything mixed together form hills, trails, MX, all the fun.. so will find out after get one.. i am going w/ Blue/WHite to match my new thor gear.. unless i can find a used one of any color!!

Old 03-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

Ill be getting it this saturday, Ive never ridden one before, I have sat one one before though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im sure youll get used to the thumb throttle. MSRP is like the suggested retail, and its at $6,899, if you can get one OTD for $6,400, thats awesome, really is for a quad thats at high demand and a new model.

I personally like the white and red, but we have a white Z400 too, the dunes are swarming with white and red ones, In my circumstances, Id buy a blue one, go for what you want though, the red frame lokks so sick.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

really only reason im gettin one is becuz yamaha doesnt have a 400 cc claas quad..
my friends all have bikes now..or some of them any way.. and tohere have utilies and others ahve z400s and dad has his rappy. and some guys i know w/ the 450..wishin yami woiuld make a trail verson of it. same thing but w/ reverse. possibly but who knows.. ive seen them in action and HOLY COW.. beat the pants off everything.. cant wait to get one.. its gonna be here soon. dad said i could just have to get a job.. have a job by mid april. so hopefully 1st of may.. and then prices will be down i hope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but go w/ the color that suits ur needs.. i would really like a yellow frame w/ blue plastic.. or orange frame.. buddy of mine is puttin all yellow stuff on it.. like the hand guards and stuff.. im gonna go w/ orange

Old 03-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default YFZ Prices??

I just got a white/red one out the door, delivered to my house (out of state purchase, no tax) for $6200.

Brent

Old 03-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default YFZ Prices??

Awesome, yeah they are definately quick. I want the white and red one, even though I have blue and black shift gear, im cool, ill get new gear.

Quick Reply: YFZ Prices??