Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Sending stuff back to alba?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sending stuff back to alba?

Capt. Kangaroo

This is a ATV Forum not a Place to go and run your mouth about Financial Advice. I can Already see no matter how old you are you act like your 2! If you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand SHUT UP.

You guys are right its gotta be the little man thing or just a little thing in general.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: CaptainCarl
I was all done with this and then you sneak another blatant attack. shut up already. i never ruined anything. i plainly gave the guy some tips on how to avoid credit problems and perhaps even bankruptcy one day, and then YOU tell me to calm down. keep your comments about me to yourself. the post was about him, not me and not you. you think you have to be right in the middle of everything dont you? and all you west coasters wonder why you have little riding areas and stupid emission laws. stop trying to get into the middle of everything and i'm sure things will work themselves out just fine. i am done.
He forgot to take his lithium lol

Old 03-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hey CaptainCarl, without me even reading anything but your first post. Why don't you blow it out your A$$. You ever heard of miss punching a #? and obviously the guy that Sent the second order had NO CLUE wtf he was talking about because the FIRST order went through. I have a 1,800 Limit on a visa and EVERY time they try and raise it I get PIST. Every month it has a balance of 0. I don't owe anyone a DAM DIME, my truck my bikes EVERYTHINGS paid for. Your a "business man" you of all people should know that if you buy something over the internet that you HAVE to have a CC. Trust me if anyones been raised about credit and spending your money it's ME.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ugintel, call alba and discuss the situation with them. They should fit the bill for the return shipping and credit your card.

Captain Carl, Why did you come back? Nevermind, I don't want to know. Just leave again and make all our lives better.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptainCarl
me calm down? how about you? I am speaking of wholesome facts. i own a business and take credit cards all the time. a credit card is never declined for no good reason. sure, someitmes the creidt card comp doesnt post payments on time, but only when the payment wasnt sent on time or just in time. dont play games with me because i am one up on ya. i dont need to know how to spell college[thanks] considering i make a triple figure income doing engine work out of my own shop each year while college grads end up working in mcdonalds because their degree in the study of lady bugs didnt land them a real world job. duuuuuuuh
im not irate with you
Your a business man!?!?! If you are YOU SHOULDN'T BE. Business men shouldn't be as pissy as you.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

You guys better watch out! I'd bet CaptCarl will be back soon to give all of you guys a proper tongue lashing! You guys are in trouble when carl gets home......

Old 03-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: bsb64
You guys better watch out! I'd bet CaptCarl will be back soon to give all of you guys a proper tongue lashing! You guys are in trouble when carl gets home......
LOL hahahahahahaa now thats funny.........Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrress ssss CARL!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL, thanks for the warning. I'm sure I can take the rath of the mightly carl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer

Carl needs to go eat more biscuits with mustard , and go sharpen mower blades.

Old 03-25-2004, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

Carl needs to go eat more biscuits with mustard , and go sharpen mower blades.

All right then,,,,um hummm

Thats funny.

Quick Reply: Sending stuff back to alba?