Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Sending stuff back to alba?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sending stuff back to alba?

What do you guys think, I ordered 70 bucks worth of stuff from alba over 2 weeks ago, I sent them Emails this last saturday and they said my CC was declined and that normally they call if that happens, and also that he was out of stock on one of the items. I wanted them before this weekend, so I Sent my CC info to them AGAIN, and he said he would send me another part like the one i ordered, along with the other stuff 2nd day air at no charge so i would have it by this weekend. BUT the original order must have gone out be cause i GOT IT TODAY, along with another Email saying he sent me out stuff 2nd day air. So I'm going to have double of everything, and be charged for it of corse. Should I send it back? or just take it in the A** and sell it off on the side? I HATE returning stuff, but it really wasn't my fault.

Old 03-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Send it back. They should give you a return number that won't cost you a thing and it would be way less hastle.

Old 03-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Range Rover

I ordered the Bloodshot eyes from Alba. Ordered it Weds before 2:00 and i got it about 4:30 friday afternoon. They done great by me.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:11 AM
Range Rover

Your credit card was declined, but it wasn't your fault?where have i heard that before?take the crap that you bought and keep or sell it or whatever.It is your fault Be wise with your creidt and dont be ordering things that you know you cant pay for. you cant be no more than 15 so why do you have a credit card anyway?I have brought james up to respect creidt cards,he has a cool grand to spend on fourwheelr stuff every other month and he has been doig great so far. have your dad try and set up somthing similar for you so that you doint dig yourself in a hole before you go to colledge [sp?]

Old 03-25-2004, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

Calm down there captain. Give the guy a break. Ive had my credit card declined numerous times for odd reasons that nobody can explain. And i dont think you should be making fun of the guy if you cant even spell college.

Ugintel: Why dont you call Alba up and tell them what happened. Im sure that they dont want to send you anything twice if you dont want it. They shouldnt have any problem returning the items. They are good people. Last time i ordered from them it came so fast i didnt even know what the UPS guy was doing at my house.

Old 03-25-2004, 02:58 AM
Range Rover

me calm down? how about you? I am speaking of wholesome facts. i own a business and take credit cards all the time. a credit card is never declined for no good reason. sure, someitmes the creidt card comp doesnt post payments on time, but only when the payment wasnt sent on time or just in time. dont play games with me because i am one up on ya. i dont need to know how to spell college[thanks] considering i make a triple figure income doing engine work out of my own shop each year while college grads end up working in mcdonalds because their degree in the study of lady bugs didnt land them a real world job. duuuuuuuh
im not irate with you

Old 03-25-2004, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

Either

A: You are a complete psycho.

B: You have extreme little man syndrom and the fact that everyone on earth is taller than you has really ruined your day.

or

C: You are trying to impress the ladies by babbling on about your income, what you do for a living, and all the rest of your personal life that I nor many others of us seem to care about.

Seriously man. Get over it.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:18 AM
Range Rover

I know whats going on here and it isnt going to work. i dont fall for such shams. i am none of what you describe.i am proud of my career,my racing career, my sons racing career, and above all, my leadership instincts in times of need. i dont think i am better than anyone else. i feel i am an even with the others who are a bit taller than you on the totem pole. i have ran across your type on here before and i'll save you the time from doing a search and tell you flat out, i am for real and never back down. i have been throught alot lately and right now isnt the best time to badger me with such nonsense. i am done with this useless thread. i hope alba sticks it to you chum.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider

Well Ugintel im sure it will all work out fine. I really doubt Alba will "stick it to ya" They just arent that sort of company. Too bad captain had to come in here and ruin your thread.

Let us know how it all works out.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:34 AM
Range Rover

I was all done with this and then you sneak another blatant attack. shut up already. i never ruined anything. i plainly gave the guy some tips on how to avoid credit problems and perhaps even bankruptcy one day, and then YOU tell me to calm down. keep your comments about me to yourself. the post was about him, not me and not you. you think you have to be right in the middle of everything dont you? and all you west coasters wonder why you have little riding areas and stupid emission laws. stop trying to get into the middle of everything and i'm sure things will work themselves out just fine. i am done.

Quick Reply: Sending stuff back to alba?