Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

ya i hate people like that one time me and my friend were ridingat a state park and we were warming up our engines in the parking lot(just riding around) and some guy comes out and and starts yelling at us until he was red in the face saying that we're making a dust bowl or something. so i started laughing and they guy is starting to get really pi$$ed and my friend did a brake torque then rode away and the guy just stomped away. then we peeled out in front of his camper throwing rocks everywhere then we took off into the woods

Old 03-28-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

get a marijuana plant and put it in their backyard. then call the cops and complain about unusual smoke coming from their backyard.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what pr!cks we had a guy put barbed wire across a couple of trials and my friends dad beat the **** out of the guy lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

First off go make a statement to your local police about the threats and verbal abuse . you dont have to persue the issue but if there are any further threats you have documented the harrasment from the start . As for the debris moved onto your dads property at minumum it's littering . Maximum = malicsus intent to do bodily harm at least have your father talk to the local Barney and let him know what these physco fat white trash are up to and I do agree one one thing if you rode up next to my house at 7:00AM I would go out and ask you to sleep the He!! in I love watching and hearing bikes but thats me I wouldnt love it if it kept me from sleeping .
One other thing you might try talking with them see if there could be a impass . Sounds like you might be passed that by now
GOOD LUCK

Old 03-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good advice outlaw.

Before you ride make sure to scout the trails before, barreling down them, just incase they do it again. Stay within the law and keep an eye out.

Old 03-28-2004, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I understand where your comeing from, there are some trails about 5 min. from my house and no body has ever said anything about us riding there. but one saturday I guess it was around noon I fired my quad up to go riding and took off up the street, well about a half hour later I came back pulled into the drivway and when I shut it off I heard yelling.....saying "I hate that Mother F----r what the F--- is he doing. he think we live in the middle of the F---ing woods" and about 5 min later the local sherrif was driving towards my house "little did the bitch next door know but I ride with his son" anyway sherrif said that the lady told him I was doing wheelies up the street with my 5yr old son on the back with no helmet. which he knew was a lie. but he went over and told her that after 8:00am I was breaking no law. so now every weekend even if I'm not riding that day I fire it up and rev the pi$$ out of that 2-stroke with the custom fat pipe. LOL

Old 03-28-2004, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

pour some gas on their lawn to kill their grass.
take the registration sticker off the windsheild.
throw some dead fish under their porch.
stick a potatoe in their cars exhaust.
find a sign that says a registered sex offender lives here and put it in their front yard.
squirt some super glue in the in the key holes of there house.
put some brake fluid on their cars paint
put some bird food on their porch, car, or anything that they cherish and watch the $hit pile up.
sneak under their car and drain some oil from their car. then pour it by there front door.
put some dog **** in a bag in their mailbox and put the flag up.

the last one can get you in some serious trouble if you get caught. none of these pranks will be worth if you get caught, so don't get caught.

Old 03-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

i know the feeling dude.
i have alot of people around here that will call the cops even if they see me out working on my bike in my own backyard. alot of people just look for somthing to complain abaout.
Some guys around here that didnt want us travelling around there trails (because they were owned by the snowmobile club) fell a bunch of trees on the trail. So all we did was went and got the chainsaws and after about 5 times of that thy eventually gave up.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Roost thrower you are a very badkid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yeah i just got yelled at today. I was going 5-10 mph on the side of the oroad to get to track where all my buddys where at and a man was walking his dogs. I waved and he looked angree and said something so i truned off ym engine and said what and he went opff on me about how they arent aloud on roads and what not. I did talk to the local cops and they said the 5-10 mph was fine on the side of the road. Why do p[eople care so much. I was in 4th geargoing 10mph thats one of the lowest revs ever.. So him and his dogs where in my way and did not want to bother him . He said he would call the poe poe. I turned around and roosted more dust and tiny pebbles that i ever had with the big bear. I took 1 other road going by the mnans house and digging up his grass and left. I did not do this out od spite but i tryed to be only nice to the man and when he was talking to me he kicked my wheel. Even if it was opnly my wheel im a 14yld thats not trying to make any problems with anyone. Gosh why must those 75 year old men from columbia always get mad. I just wanted to smakc the guy!

Old 03-28-2004, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Shavo your right.. Some peopel do just want somethign to complain about. The bad part is when there cleaning off there cloths beacuase the messed with the wrong person that roosted clunks of mudd all over there new squade shoes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ