Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Originally posted by: roosthrower
pour some gas on their lawn to kill their grass.
take the registration sticker off the windsheild.
throw some dead fish under their porch.
stick a potatoe in their cars exhaust.
find a sign that says a registered sex offender lives here and put it in their front yard.
squirt some super glue in the in the key holes of there house.
put some brake fluid on their cars paint
put some bird food on their porch, car, or anything that they cherish and watch the $hit pile up.
sneak under their car and drain some oil from their car. then pour it by there front door.
put some dog **** in a bag in their mailbox and put the flag up.

the last one can get you in some serious trouble if you get caught. none of these pranks will be worth if you get caught, so don't get caught.
LMAO!!

Old 03-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roosthrower
get a marijuana plant and put it in their backyard. then call the cops and complain about unusual smoke coming from their backyard.
LMAO

Old 03-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Outlawlawndragster
First off go make a statement to your local police about the threats and verbal abuse . you dont have to persue the issue but if there are any further threats you have documented the harrasment from the start . As for the debris moved onto your dads property at minumum it's littering . Maximum = malicsus intent to do bodily harm at least have your father talk to the local Barney and let him know what these physco fat white trash are up to and I do agree one one thing if you rode up next to my house at 7:00AM I would go out and ask you to sleep the He!! in I love watching and hearing bikes but thats me I wouldnt love it if it kept me from sleeping .
One other thing you might try talking with them see if there could be a impass . Sounds like you might be passed that by now
GOOD LUCK
humm i think im gonna do that but also i NEVER ride from 7am on lol. That is the rules in my area. I start ridding around noon

roost thower ur da man lollol

i will like to thx everyone for the support and i hope i can get this matter fixed

Old 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here is a reasonable post.

From what I gathered, the trails they tried to ruin was on your property. So clear them out, post your property with posted signs that you can get at any wal-mart or hardware store. And the next time your trails are ruined, you call the cops on them. If your property is clearly posted, it clears up a lot of hassle. If someone is on your trails and gets hurt, and you have posted signs...you aren't liable. If you have posted signs, and someone is on your property...you can prosecute them. Let them hollar and cuss all they want to, but once you clear your trails and post your property, you now have enough stroke to press charges through the legal system.

Old 03-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

Well....If you were stuck with a wife twice the size of Fatb@sterd you'd be yellin' at kids on quads too! Or anyone else you could find to yell at! LMAO!

Old 03-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put som cocacola on there car
throw rice at it
egg there house or corn
or sum kind of meat of there car i forget what kind
**** in there pool if they have one
aww man theres a hole bunch

Old 03-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

make a bumper sticker that says "i support g^y marriage" and then tie some cans to the rear bumper.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

yeah, i know how you all feel. I tend to ride my banshee to work(I work about 3 miles away at a bodyshop) and yeah, I get alota old, young, whatever people waving and smiling, so i wave and smile back, but every once in a while you get the crazed person, who sees you from a good 100 yards, pulls his/her car diagonal across the road hoping that you'd stop, and wouldn't go around them in, and then tries to chase you down in their 18 second minivan. Come on, I outran my buddy's 5.0 mustang on my quad, whats a minivan got on me? Mostly I go to my house, park it in my garage, and its all covered and consealed, but then there is this one time. Me, not really caring, nor fearing the locals, I left it on my front yard, and sat on my porch. Welp, here comes angry rich guy who flys his plane to work. They talk about how their gonna call the cops, and its allready 1800, the police work from 0900 to 1700. He shares his feelings agrily with me, then i just normally say "Yep, that sucks" and that makes them more angree than you can ever imagine. The next day, around 1630, the cops come, askin whats goin on, blah blah blah. You can't ride on the road, if we catch you, we're gonna take it. blah blah blah. Oh, your in the military? thats great, well, just try to stay away from that guy then. have a nice day.
Yeah, the army greens really help out, not to brag or anything, but yeah. so thats my 2 cents

Old 03-28-2004, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

put sugar in their gas tank.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

cut there TV cable and take their microwave and turn there Ice Box off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that should get em heated fo sho lol

Quick Reply: I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ