Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 04:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Here's one for all of you....Used to ride bikes from a friends house through his 200 acre field on to a dirt road that leads to a gravel road T intersection, about 50 ft over there is another gravel road that is about 200 yards long then turns to dirt where there is a lot of fun places to ride around. Well on that 200 yds of gravel there is a meth house. Well we used to go by there almost every day not causing any prob. Then one day we drove by and the meth heads were outside.....as I lifted my arm to wave I felt something smack my helmet. I didnt think anything of it just figured it was a rock from someones bike. Then when I got back to my buddies house I realized that it was a apple that hit my helmet. That was when i got upset. Jumped on my bike and my buddies followed cause they knew I was not happy. Well I drove by and wrapped the bike to the redline. then flew by. On my way back past the house i was going pretty fast when they ripped out of there driveway right in front of all 3 of us. One buddy took the ditch, the other they nearly backed into and missed him by only inches. Then I was stuck there, slid it sidways and almost dumped it. I can deal with people being A@@holes but not people trying to kill us for riding past there house. Well they picked te wrong people to screw with. They got terrorized all summer then to top it off we told their land lord, who is good friends with my buddies family, about it later on and he sent a cop the next day to the house with eviction papers.

Old 04-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

guys idk why some of u forget to read my old post but here we go again

THE LAW SAID U CAN RIDE FROM 7AM TO 11PM

I DO NOT RIDE AT 7AM!!!!!!!

I RIDE AT LIKE NOON TILL LIKE 5

also i got a quiet insert and i am a very respectful person but when ppl r callin me (15) a fin a hole and that they r goon beat the shyt outa me i get a lil (just a lil) mad

THE PROPERTY IS MINE....I REPEAT TEH PROPERTY IS MINE
if they still have a problem they will have to hire a surverior otherwise im riddin
i am going to post about 50 no tresspains sings for 2 reason (legally n to make the border of the property look like shyt for them to look at)
i have taken pictures, documented the event, and taken pic/video of illegal acts goin on at their house
they HAVE thretened me and im NOT about to let that slide
I am VERY VERY VERY good friends with all teh cops n they have been a great help. They came and saw the situation and know for futrue refreance. I also have mesured the property withe one of them (captain) and staked it

now 1 ting u all have to under stand is that after they said that i was %#$%#$@%# kid and all dat i said why dont u come to the house n compare property surveys BUT NOOOOO so they r being the asH0Ls

duneittlludie-hellz no. im not ridding that early even if it was legal i got work n stuff.
hondaracer305-100% agree n i have tried to reason with them (was going to move trail BUT NO)
outlaw-party in june WUT ELES U THINK WE DOIN LOLOL (not jokin)
captain-i am not an Ahole, bro im a good kid (never do drungs, never start fights, always respect otehrs n more) n if they simply asked me "hey do u mind not riddin here" or "hey can u tone that quad down" I WOULD SAY SURE AND SORRY BUT they curse me off n threaten me n f up my trails......thx for the advise i have been doin most of that

thx for the help everyone

i am startin to thonk i should get hurt so i can kick em outa that land and make em move to the streets

Old 04-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

oh ya and the wiplash---the cop suggested that 2 lol

Old 04-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Pro Rider

You might not have to hire a surveyor. Do you live in town or the country??? I assume in town. Anyways there should be survey hubs or stakes located somewhere on the property lines, that is if they have not been removed. You might ask someone like the city engineer or someone to that affect where the survey hubs are located at. They should be able to settle where the property line is without costing you anything. If you have to get it surveyed I know that in my area it costs 500-1000 dollars and usually a 3 month wait to get it done. Once you legally know where the property lines are then I would put up some kind of barrier, fence or something. If your parents would let you go to a farm supply store and buy some steel posts and put them up on the property line if nothing else. Just make sure to have everything located like power and phone lines that might run near the property line. Steel posts only cost about 1 dollar a post. Just put them every five feet or so, then the property line would clearly be marked and the neighbors could not do anything about it. 20 bucks in steel posts and talking with a city/county offical could save you hundreds or thousands in survey costs and possibly lawyer bills if you dont get this settled soon.

Old 04-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

Just reading about them putting stuff on your trails, and putting up wire intending on knocking you off your quad is enough for me to want to take legal action against them. The are seriously trying to hurt you and they dont give a crap about the outcome. Sounds like your on the right path, hope it all works out for ya. My 10yr rides his XR around my house, and if I had land with trails he would ride there. If anyone every tried some BS like that with my son, then I would have to schedule a SMACKDOWN on that stupid F%$K..

As for those pranks,, I got a good one that will take forever to find..

Get some roadkill, skunk prefered,, get some machinist(bailing wire) and wire that shunk on top of there muffler so its out of site.. Each time they drive the car it will cook that skunk and stink very bad,, they can look all they wont and see nothing under the car.. I dont know why I know this..

Steven

dont do any pranks to them ,, they are crazy and it may not be safe for you to be on there land..

Old 04-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If I'm ever up in your area I can take care of your problems. We can discuss fees later.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

lol thx everyone

i havent been ridding here latly i been riding at some pits that my freidns dad owns (construction company)
i like the idea witht he post

im putti no tresspanin sings, the post idea (painted red n white so u can see em)

if they still f my trails up and call me a F#%#$%#$#^#^% again is when there WILL be legal action

i talked ot my freidns (cops) and they came over looked my property survey over nad mesured with me and agreeded that it is infact mine.
i got the cops on my side so when they call em on me again it will be funny to see the cops tellin my neigbor to get the hell of my property

nice to be in FD rescue and ride/play paintball with the local police

Old 04-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Range Rover

help her ot if she is that fat have her chase you maybe she will lose some big butt then she wouldnt be one

Old 04-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Range Rover

Two words.

SPELL CHECKER.

Three more words.

Learn proper grammer.

Some of these post are painful to read but entertaining I guess.

Ok I know that was more than three words.

Later
KD

Old 04-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer

i have a similar story theres like 600 acres behind my house and the coal company owned it which they let us ride on it untill this guy bought it they call it pig pen it got its name for a reason he wont let us ride there cuz he says it disturbs his horsed

Quick Reply: I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ