Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 10:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

I think it's ok to bump the guys on Alky/Nos up a class. The wheelie bar issue is something that you should either let people run or have no one run them at all.

Old 04-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

I don't want to run with the big boys!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

14 Glad you hear your not scared to run with the 727, was afraid you might try to dodge me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As far as the wheelie bars go. I know I will be running one, and I feel that if someone in my class isn't then its their fault not mine. How could you consider bumbing a quad up due to a wheelie bar? I have run at several different tracks and there is no rule AGAINST wheelie bars anywhere. I have put alot of time, money, and thought into my wheelie bar and I would sugest that others do the same. If you are running a quad that is supposed to be a "drag racer" then a wheelie bar is a MUST. I am not going to have a 727 on NOS dump me on my A$$ just because someone else didn't have a wheelie bar. Like someone else had already said its as much a SAFETY thing then it is a performance mod.

This is something that you need to get hashed out very soon!

Decisions Decisions!!! LOL

Later,
Drag-N

Old 04-29-2004, 11:58 AM
Range Rover

I'm going to be coming down also. I will have a wheelie bar for mine. I'm with UBETRUN on the swingarm deal. I have a +4, and need a +8 or 10 to keep the front end down. The wheelie bar is much cheaper and will do the same thing more or less.

KBOB....got a rematch for ya! LOL Hope to run you again. Last time you were spankin me bad at OK dunes.

14mins,

Can you run more than one class with a bike? I'd like to run an all motor, and a nitrous class.

Old 04-29-2004, 01:06 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SixSixt, Beech and 1BADRAPTOR. Are you guys serious? I might be in if I can sweet talk the wife. I'm to slow to race but I do like a beer or 20.

Anyone from the Beaumont/ Port Arthur area? My wifes family lives down there and if I can hitch a ride with someone I can make it a family thing. She can stay with the kids and I can party at the trailer park [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Trailblazer

It dont bother me at all to move up classes just cause of alky but if there is a swingarm rule made i will run a stock arm.

Old 04-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

My qestion is what are you going to do about drag frames, override trannies, air shifters, that kind of pure dragster stuff.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

Anyone else running on pump gas? I mean like premium 93. The only suspension mods I have is a swingarm extension. I might have to look into a lighter driver to really compete. Nah i am sure there will be plenty of bikes for me to race.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm on 93 pump gas, with a swing arm extension, and will be running a wheelie bar if they are allowed.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

I'll race anyone, I don't care. If I win great if I loose o well better luck next year! I just want to see everybody again and have a good time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update