Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 06:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am going to need more e-mail space.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]lol

Ported intakes and carb/carb mods will be in class 3).

Over bores on a 2 storke will be put in 1T), the bolt on class, AS LONG AS it is NOT ported, decked head, ect...this is just for a fresh bore, not a performance increase.

I would like to hear, in a PM, any people who plan to run a wheelie bar in the bolt on classes PLEASE.

I am changing the email address to make things a little less complicated for me. The new address is ATPTracing@yahoo.com . Those of you who have already sent your in to the other address don't worry about resending it, I got them. It might take me a day or to to get replies out, because of the way I sleep, notice the time,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but I will get them back to you.

Old 05-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider

I would just like to comment that it is funny how we have so many classes when the talk on here most of the time is how a well set up 686 can run with a 727/730. LOL I guess when it gets close to race time then the $hit talking kinda backs off some! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will race ANYONE and have fun doing it! I don't have a problem with anyone checking out my bike, but there is NO way anyone is going to tear it down. You can look at fuel and bolt ons and what ever else makes you happy.

I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to have a good time. Like several has said on here already lets see who has the fastest 4 stroke!

LETS GET IT ON!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRcR
It's funny how many ppl are going to be running wheelie bars. 90% of the ppl running them are not going to have them setup properly at all. Sure it keeps you from flipping, but if it's setup wrong, it unloads the rear tires and you lose valuable time.
I almost won the event last year with no wheelie bar...and no problems launching either.

Raptorman....Ive launched my bike(so has Crafty and Dollarbillz) on a 20 shot off the line, pinned WOT, +4 swingarm, and was able to bust off a 4.9 doing so. If your bike is a trail bike or something, and not setup for drags, I can see wheelies off the line being a problem...but if it's a mostly drag bike..make it happen.

I 100% agree about the set up on the bars, but I will have to say that if you are launching as you put in the post I can guarantee that you are losing time by spinning off the line. And one time of that quad grabbing traction will change your mind about wheelie bars. I have had my quad pucker my butt and have to get the front end down out of the sky more than once running a +6 with no wheelie bar (and thats without NOS).

Besides I will leave the same offer that I gave Mark open to you. You can luanch mine WOT with the NOS on and no wheelie bar. I will have the camera reade! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later,
Mike

Old 05-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LETS GET IT ON!!!!
Like usual, you and your Trinity are behind, we have already started getting it on. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
LETS GET IT ON!!!!
Like usual, you and your Trinity are behind, we have already started getting it on. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

<--- Wipes a tear from his eye and moans "nobody likes me because I'm different" LOL

I am going to have to call Harry and tell him I need some support! I am going to be catching He|| from the CR crew in their home town!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

To many days until I unleash the Sand Yacht on dirt![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

sounds like fun

Old 05-03-2004, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Should be a good time. I'm gonna get smizzoked! LOL, oh well, it should be a blast anyways. Is everybody there going to be 20 years +? Me and the guys that would come down with me would be 16 & 17. Hopefully we'll fit in! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

Wallstreet.... Don't worry! I'm sure you will find somewhere to fit in. You can come find my box trailer and hang out. You have always been cool on here, and I don't drink so you won't have to worry about that. We can compare NOS systems [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I should be easy to find I will be the Trinity guy that the CR folks are standing around throwing rocks at! LOL

Old 05-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

there will be others there your age but everyone is welcome

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update