Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Who are the companies represented by quads?
I'm a Craycraft guy riding with a Trinity guy to Aledo. Should be a good trip. LOL.

No, TheRaptorMan is a cool guy, and the trip should be fun. The racing should be even better.

Myself and Mike(TheRaptorMan) will have video tape when we get home from the races. I get to run the camera for the Mark(14mins) vs. Mike(TheRaptorMan) race with the loser dawning the winners sticker on his quad for the weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 05:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its deffiantely going to be a good event with a wide array of bikes there. Some of the class will be hard fought I know that!!!

1BigDSRider, you should try and talk your brother (or is it cousin??) with the Spark-less Raptor into comming.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

RCR, you can't put your bike back together before the races...if you do I won't have a head for mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL J/K

Old 05-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Pro Rider

LOL @ Mark... a counselor! NICE!

After I beat 14 and he has his new stickers on his bike then we (all us raptor guys, and mark with his new "trinity beat my CR quad") will have to start taking out the DS's, Preds, and other lesser competiton so we can get down to the real racing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
J/K

It should be great I am not driving 17+ hours not to have a good time, ow and in Mark's case I'm not driving 17+ hours to LOSE! LOL

Old 05-04-2004, 08:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
Its deffiantely going to be a good event with a wide array of bikes there. Some of the class will be hard fought I know that!!!

1BigDSRider, you should try and talk your brother (or is it cousin??) with the Spark-less Raptor into comming.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

RCR, you can't put your bike back together before the races...if you do I won't have a head for mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL J/K

Ward, my cousin was planning on showing. But after the last trip to the dunes, he broke a crank. Hes decided to part the bike out and build a 7mil shee. Going to take a few months before hes back at the dunes.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

Mark, I really hope to be able to get there. Not been taking much heat lately, seems alot more people are going the Superbike 580 route now that the other company's have not produced anything but alot of hype. 3 or 4 18 year old kids that have bone stock bikes trying to tell me I don't know how to build HP don't bother me, they never show up to race, and the one's that have don't talk after that. There has been a guy that has stepped up to the Plate for the Preds. Doug Nicholas has built some killer engine's for the Pred, and he will be the Predator to beat for sure. He is a really nice guy that loves to race, and help others out.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Ward...it would be easy to tell if my head was on your bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

why would it be easy to tell?
oh yeah- cuz then it would be fast!!

jk ben

Old 05-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

Why arent you at work Matt? Im the only one allowed to be a lazy bum and be jobless!

Old 05-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

i am at work- we are just REALLY slow

Old 05-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

This should be AWESOME! Me and my friend just got a pull behind little camper for free. It is a 1976 Serro Scotty Gaucho Sportsman. We have been cleaning it lately and only time will tell if she'll make the journey.

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update