Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

im running shredders with about 50% tread. I spent all my money on my motor and I got none left over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider

It would help the event if everybody would either have numbers on their bikes or a number plate. This will help keep the races going smooth when we get started. The numbers would be best viewed if they can be seen from the front for the race announcer.

Old 05-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JakalWarrior
im running shredders with about 50% tread. I spent all my money on my motor and I got none left over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
i have some shredders with 80% tread left you can use......lol

Old 05-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Is it possible for ward to give us a number when we preregister? If everyone shows up with thier own number we could have 5 of 1 number (same #) or so. If you numbered it with the first digit being the class & next two digits in what order they registered. #312 would be class 3 & 12 preson registered. That way if your video taping you can tell what class is running & maybe who is who. I have three tapes from last year & can only pick out acoulpe of forum members & what class they were in.

Old 05-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: COUNTRYJOEGLASS
Is it possible for ward to give us a number when we preregister? If everyone shows up with thier own number we could have 5 of 1 number (same #) or so. If you numbered it with the first digit being the class & next two digits in what order they registered. #312 would be class 3 & 12 preson registered. That way if your video taping you can tell what class is running & maybe who is who. I have three tapes from last year & can only pick out acoulpe of forum members.

Sounds like a pretty good way to do it, but I think Ward may curse you for a while! LOL
If Ward could just make a list of each class after everyone is registered and then post it then we could look and make the #'s up before we come down.

Old 05-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Range Rover

Sounds like a great idea with the numbering system Countryjoeglass is talking about. But.....what if you're in two classes with the same bike? Probably be marked with the lower class number I guess. I've been wanting to make some number plates for my bike anyways. Otherwise styrofoam plates with the numbers wrote on them work also.

Anyone else going to run two different classes? I want to run in a N/A class, and a nitrous class.

Old 05-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yah, that might not be a good idea of having Ward doing it, his plate (work) is all ready full.

Old 05-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Well as far as running in different classes you can make a small # the same way that CJG said at first. It would be like the hillclimbs that I have been at. If you run two or three classes you just have two or three number. I am going to be in class 5, 6 and KOTH then I would have numbers in the order I was registered. Say had registered first in all three then I would have...

KOTH01

Then I would be easy to recognize from a list that the folks running the event would have. (They could say, Mike Registered for class 5 is he up here?... Yeup right here 501.) It really might make things go a little smother. Heck if we set up this system then they could have the brackets made before hand and then run through them. Just leave enough room to add in people that don't pre reg. and you are ready to go. If you call # 501 to the line and he is racing 508 and he don't show then 508 get a buy and moves up in the brackets.

This is the kind of thing that will tell the difference between racing the brackets in 4hrs vr 16hrs LOL.

Later,
Mike

Once again good idea CJG! (at least it is until Ward see's the thread again) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2004, 06:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a big set of fork and knives, you can't put too much on my plate.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol

Old 05-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Ward what do you think about the numbering system? How would the numbering system be implemented?

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update