Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
well it looks like kenz cycle might be comming down man this is going to be the best race yet
Where did you hear this from???

What bikes do they have coming??

Old 05-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I think Kens posted that he is bring 5 or 6 quads depending on if they fit in the trailer. I would assume a 450 yamaha, a banshee, howard sterns 102 hp raptor, speed demons???? (not sure what he has besides a shee and a honda)

Old 05-06-2004, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

We are trying to make this event. If all goes as planned we will bring a 400ex maybe two, one YFZ,two 420 banshees one on gas , one on the funny fuel,one TREX on funny fuel,and three raptors( one 686cc ,one 690 on the bottle and one bigger if its done in time.so 9 bikes total.Hope to meet everyone there and have a great time racing.We only have three riders, I hope that wont be a problem?? Ken

Old 05-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Getting better everyday. Good group of west coast riders coming with some big bikes.

Old 05-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

kenscycle- Bring along Michealaz son Brian to pilot one. Bring Michealaz also. They sell chocalate cupcakes in texas.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Kenzcycle
We are trying to make this event. If all goes as planned we will bring a 400ex maybe two, one YFZ,two 420 banshees one on gas , one on the funny fuel,one TREX on funny fuel,and three raptors( one 686cc ,one 690 on the bottle and one bigger if its done in time.so 9 bikes total.Hope to meet everyone there and have a great time racing.We only have three riders, I hope that wont be a problem?? Ken
I might have to follow you guys out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

This event is going to be awesome. It's getting better everyday.

Old 05-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

CountryJoeGlass, the numberring system is a great idea. I am trying to come up with a decent way to # the quads without much complication.

When you pre register if you already have a number plate, or number, located on your bike please send it with your registration info. If not I will asign you one. Try to have it VERY visible on your quad, not black writting on a dark blue number plate, the front bumper area would be prefered.

If you can't come up with something visible and that doesn't fall off, I will have some super duper bright low adhesive masking tape at the races for your number.

If you have already preregistered I will get you your number in a few days.

I like the idea of using a # then you class, but trying to find letters and what not might be more trouble than its worth for a one day event.

I hope the Kenz crew can make it...heck I hope everybody makes it.LOL The more the merrier.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Ward I know you have a lot to take care of. If you had a way to make like a reader board to make up 3ftx5ft sheets of cardboard to put the racers names and numbers on in a bracket form so that you know who you are racing each round. You would have to have one for each class and just switch at the end of each class to the next. This way they would be no one jumping in in the middle of the race, Plus it would be cool to look back on in a few years for the different people that was there to race.

This should work good to stay organized for the race. The only thing is you will have to a cut off time for registration so you have time to set up the brackets for each race.

This race is getting better all the time.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

14mins already has that taken care of. He is using a chalk board, or maybe its a marker board. If the preregistraion keeps going as well as it is now we can get alot of it done way before hand.

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update