Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

has anyone thought about a backup date?

Old 05-18-2004, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
That is the only thing that scares me. I am going to check the weather forcast before I come down. I would hate to drive 17 hours to sit in the truck and watch it rain LOL. At this point that would be the ONLY thing that would change my plans. (except for family of something like that)

Old 05-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Way to far from the date to even try to predict the weather. That decision will have to be made around the week of the event.

Old 05-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

1 month to go.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
That is the only thing that scares me. I am going to check the weather forcast before I come down. I would hate to drive 17 hours to sit in the truck and watch it rain LOL. At this point that would be the ONLY thing that would change my plans. (except for family of something like that)
You almost had me believing in your Trinity monster, but now I see your scared of the weather so I know you'd be scared of a Drag-n. LOL Just bring some mud tires...its all good. LMAO!!!

Old 05-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Pro Rider

You almost had me believing in your Trinity monster, but now I see your scared of the weather so I know you'd be scared of a Drag-n. LOL Just bring some mud tires...its all good. LMAO!!!
Ward there is NO way I will drive 17 hours if I think there is a chance of the event being canceled. That would be a whole new level of SUCK! LOL Besides don't worry the Trinity monster is just a timid little guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The last time I ran in mud like that the best times I was getting was around a 6.? and was spotting a stock Prarie over a second LOL... The wife had to chip the mud off me before I was able to get in the truck, and it took a day and half to clean the quads, truck, and trailer!

Old 05-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hopefully the weather will be beautiful, and we'll get a full weekend of racing and hanging out. It's going to be a long haul, but I think it will be well worth it if everything goes right.

Old 05-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mid June in Dallas, weather in the upper 90's with possibility of isolated showers.

Old 05-19-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

We have yet to be rained out on any of the summer nationals. We did have a welcome shower once and it made the track perfect for a while. That time of year here is pretty dry. We have been rained out of the fall nationals and had to reschedule once. If it does rain it will have to be a real soaker to have any effect on the races or the fun.

Old 05-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We have yet to be rained out on any of the summer nationals. We did have a welcome shower once and it made the track perfect for a while. That time of year here is pretty dry. We have been rained out of the fall nationals and had to reschedule once. If it does rain it will have to be a real soaker to have any effect on the races or the fun.

That's good. 17hrs and 1180 miles is along way to travel for rain to ruin the fun. LOL. But I've got my fingers crossed that the weather will be perfect.

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update