Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

People are pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 11:34 PM
FMF
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People are pissing me off

We live out in the country and there is alot of farm land and alot of the farmers are fine if we ride along side the fields but people keep going through the middle of the hay fields. And the farmer is real Mad he told me to find out how it is and tell them to stay along side the Fields and if they dont he will not let us go through there any more.

Old 04-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I used to live where you could ride from home. (I miss that) I had really cool farmers also and had the same issues as you. I told the farmer that anyone I seen damaging his land (your riding area) that I would personally talk to them about being considerate or running them off the property for them the farmer. When you show a little concern for his investment you'll be welcome to ride any time!

Old 04-27-2004, 11:48 PM
FMF
Pro Rider

I seen my Cousin on his buddys 110 3 wheeler go Through the field today and I called his Mom and told her. He is grounded for a Mouth and has to work for the farmer all summer long to pay for the Hay he killed. And he just got a 04 CR 80 with FMF Pipe and a Power Core 2 and he cant ride it for 2 Mouths

Old 04-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe they will learn one day. As for my grandfather he does raise hay in northern louisiana and he has totaly inclosed his farm land due to the fact that people wouldnt listen. Maybe one day they will learn that, that stuff gets expensive after a while.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Lance

Old 04-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

FMF, That is what I call protecting your right to the riding area!

Old 04-28-2004, 12:03 AM
FMF
Pro Rider

My Cousin Has been riding with me before and he nows how I am when it comes to people going Through farmers Crops. And It is just not the Hay fields when the Corn his up they go out about 50-60 rows.
Last summer I told the Farmer about 30 Names that I new off that was going through there crops.

Old 04-28-2004, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

round here mad ppl call the cops on us

Old 04-28-2004, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

serves him right

Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

Along time ago when I was in Jr. High and had a Moto-4, I politely asked a nice old man if it was okay to slowly go through the side of his property to get to another trail acrossed the road. He said sure, just stay out of his little garden and try to keep the dust down.

Well, the state-case down the road had her boyfriend bring his 3-wheeler down for her son to ride, who was in my grade. So, he's following me through the trails, around the old man's property, and acrossed the road. On the way back, he cuts in front of me, tears right through the old mans garden, and books it home. His mother gets a call, he blames it on me, I get a call, explain 2 tracks from a 4wheeler, 3 from a 3 wheeler, and all is good with me and the old man.

2 weeks later, the wel-fare baby gets wacked acrossed the chest with a 2x4 because he tore through the garden about 5 more times in the last 2 weeks. Then I get in trouble and can't use his land anymore.

The gossip around the local store was the old man saw J.S. go through his garden then hid behind a large pine tree and wacked him on his way back. His mother was going to sue him for assault, but the old guffaw threatened a suit for tresspassing and destruction of property. And even the police told her the case against her son would land the punk *** in jail and possibly have the ATC impounded.

stoooopid people always ruin everything.

Old 04-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

good job enforcing the law its just stupid to ride through the middle if you can go along side and cause no trouble

Quick Reply: People are pissing me off