Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OMFG I LOVE MY BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMFG I LOVE MY BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear that you like the banshee. i think you should get the fattys. if the only thing you don't like is the lack of low end (like you said) then stay away from t-5's and the cpi's. but don't worry bout pipes right now. go ridin and have fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004LEBANSHEE
IF you do get toomeys get T5's there better for modded engines. LOOK To the future.
i made this mistake on my blaster, not knowung that the b-1 kit wa designed for stock bore and buying a boyeson rad valve reed cage, they are both restrictive and wont get full potential until i get some new 1's

Old 05-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Range Rover

I run the T-5's My buddy runs the T-6's, before he got his 30mm carbs we was flip flopping who won the races, now llast night i raced a guy that only had T-6's and jetting and smoked him. as for trail riding i dont have any trouble keeping up on the trails with the T-5's my other buddy runs the fmf gnarleys and in my opinion on the trails my T-5's are eating his fmf pipes up. thats through the tight trails and up the hills all ya got to do is learn how to slip back into the power band when ya fall out of it. my vote is toomey's all the way.

Old 05-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

The feel of a 2 stroke quads is truly an amazining experience that everyone that's into sports quads should try at aleast once in there life to see for them selves what the've been missing, glad to hear you didn't make the mistake I made by getting a Raptor over the Banshee the first time around. Welcome to the ultimate escape for life's stress, I always come home a new man and ready for the world after a weekend riding.

BTW I personally think Toomey's are abit louder than CPI inframes

Old 05-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

my friend has paul turner pipes andi heard there for low low end hisbanshee kicks into powerband quick

Old 05-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Range Rover

thanks for all the replys, ill just have to ride my friends banshee with fmf fattys and find someone with t5's and try em both out. I wanted to ride again today but its been raining all day and i didnt get home from work until 11pm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

Paul Turners are an awsome pipe. They may be a lil better then the fattys but cost more. Not sure about how they are with ported engines but I have herd that fattys love ported engines. There a great pipe. I deffenetly pick them over the SST if you go fmf.

Old 05-02-2004, 04:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

stock vs. stock and mod vs. mod the turners cant compete with the toomies. Why do you want low end on a banshee? You think you can control the powerband and actually make use of the bottom end? Your kidding yourself

Old 05-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

I dont really consider PT mids a low end pipe there a good mid pipe. If you wanted a low end it be 2 into one. As for why youd want one, anyone who races mx does. Or hare scrambles.

Old 05-02-2004, 01:58 PM
MrG
Trailblazer

Banshee does not need any low end power it has more than enough when you know how to control the powerband. i ride lots of tight trails and lots of hill climbs. I have all the low end i need. Stock banshees can climb hills easier than all the big bore torqy four strokes.

When your out of powerband try feathering the clutch( hold it in an give some gas) then realese and ur back on it

Quick Reply: OMFG I LOVE MY BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!