Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

i have a love/hate relationship with my raptor

Old 05-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

Originally posted by: Bing

yea me too i love to ride it but hate to hang on to it

Old 05-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

90% of Raptor owners hate them eh? I dont think so I htink 90% of Honda owners are JEALOUS!

Old 05-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004LEBANSHEE
Why does a banshee get drug into every debate? An does this guy think that it makes him cool to state that he's still a 2 stroke guy and that makes his opinion more valid???
Well because even after 18 years the Banshee is still the ATV to beat. You never hear people saying things like ( I just out ran a 400ex on my new 450 ). Oh NO, they want you to believe they out run something fast like a Banshee.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

So do I!!!!! I love to race it.....I hate when work gets in the way of riding.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: RacerRob

So do I!!!!! I love to race it.....I hate when work gets in the way of riding.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Man you HIT the nail right on the head......

Old 05-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

I love my raptor. I have never had a problem with mine. I think raptors are the best quad in the world. I wouldnt even trade my raptor for a million dollars. Sometimes when I get bored I walk out to my garage and dry hump it till I'm all worn out. Is it weard that it feels so good. I like to pet my raptor from front to back when I go a whole day of riding without even mixing a can of gas or having to stand up and start it. Life is so great because of my raptor. I think every one should sell there quad and buy a raptor. Sometimes when I cant sleep I'll take a blanket out to the garage and cuddle with my raptor. As it idles a 98 decipals it puts me rite to sleep.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
I love my raptor. Sometimes when I get bored I walk out to my garage and dry hump it till I'm all worn out. Is it weard that it feels so good.
WHEWWWW!!!!!! Thank goodness!!!! I thought I was the only one that does that.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

I love my raptor. I have never had a problem with mine. I think raptors are the best quad in the world. I wouldnt even trade my raptor for a million dollars. Sometimes when I get bored I walk out to my garage and dry hump it till I'm all worn out. Is it weard that it feels so good. I like to pet my raptor from front to back when I go a whole day of riding without even mixing a can of gas or having to stand up and start it. Life is so great because of my raptor. I think every one should sell there quad and buy a raptor. Sometimes when I cant sleep I'll take a blanket out to the garage and cuddle with my raptor. As it idles a 98 decipals it puts me rite to sleep.
MUAH HAHAHAHAHA! thats awesome

Old 05-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AnimalMother85
MUAH HAHAHAHAHA! thats awesome
You think thats awsome?Just wait till he posts the pics...LOL!

Quick Reply: hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!