Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

lol.

Old 05-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
lol.
WOW,your name is Bansheesmoker,you must have HUGE pipe to be able to smoke banshees in it,LOL!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

bansheeesmoker....thanks for taking the time to write that....some great stuff there.

Ya know, I've read many times how us Craptor owners are uptight and arrogant. Yet all the blue guys, including myself, can't help but enjoy bansheeesmoker's humerous cut. I loved it! Send the red guys over here and let them know we aren't all the bad guys they think we are.

Oh and nice ride there bansheeesmoker. Better not try and dry hump that thing though, it might kick back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Bansheesmoker..that is hilarious (but I think these guys thought you were complimenting the Raptor..)

First of all, his post was sarcasm, making fun of the Raptor owners, but I am not saying I agree so don't flame me.

Second of all, some of these guys saying the 450R isnt in the same league as the Raptor...get a life and a smaller ego, just because you own a particular quad doesn't mean it is the greatest thing ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Oh well, I don't really care if it was a complement or sarcasm, it sure was a funny post! I think some people should stop taking what they read on these forums so seriously ( myself included ) and just sit back and have a good laugh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

It was geared twards yamaha4ever. Yes it was sarcastic. I was just joking around I think raptors are cool. If my girl cought me dry humping my quad she would leave me. The funny thig is that she's the only thing holding me back. I have respect for EVERONE THAT RIDES DIRTBIKES. IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT KIND OF BIKES THEY ARE AS LONG AS THEY DONT BEAT ME. J\K. Sometimes I like to argue and mess around

Old 05-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FaStLaNe
Bansheesmoker..that is hilarious (but I think these guys thought you were complimenting the Raptor..)

First of all, his post was sarcasm, making fun of the Raptor owners, but I am not saying I agree so don't flame me.

Second of all, some of these guys saying the 450R isnt in the same league as the Raptor...get a life and a smaller ego, just because you own a particular quad doesn't mean it is the greatest thing ever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
fast lane i think u need to visit that topic in the honda forum again, no offense but its not us saying we have the greatest quad ever....

Old 05-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: en0minusAZ
Gee n i thought the 90% hate 10% like was for HONDAS muahhhh. that 450r isnt even worth being mentioned in the same thread as a raptor. {im also yamaha favored so no offenses}
Hmmm, I think thats the stupidest thing ive ever read in my life.

Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
I love my raptor. I like to pet my raptor from front to back when I go a whole day of riding without even mixing a can of gas or having to stand up and start it.
HEHEHE.....I do the same thing after each race. After I get the checkered flag, I rub the gas tank and tell her what a great job she did....she appreciates it. She shows me the same love during the races....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

The only people I've ever heard claim they have 'the best quad ever' are Prairie owners and Polaris (any model) owners.

What's up with that??

Quick Reply: hey guys guess what, according to statistics 90% of us hate our raptors!