Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Minnesota T-Wolves move on:)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota T-Wolves move on:)

bottom line is simple. pistons schooled all else who got in there path!
to think to states were talking lakers sweeping the pistons, lmao! in there dreams.
the truth is, the lakers wearn't even a chalange for the mighty pistons! then they talked a guarentee on game 5, lmao!!! they sure did, guarenteed another loss. we were up by 28 pts in the 4th, roflmao! poor poor jack looked all deshuvled sitting there.
pistons defence is way too good for most nba teams out there. to proove it, the parade was great, and the rings are shiny.

Old 06-17-2004, 05:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota T-Wolves move on:)

The pistons looked good during the playoffs.

Phil Jackson is overrated as well. He would have to suck as a coach not to win with the teams he has coached.

Kobe is above average. Nothing more. To bad MJ wasnt still in the league in his prime because he would take them all the school. Lebron James is way way over-rated. I remember when Vince Carter was going to be the next Jordan? What happened?

I felt bad for Malone. He was always a great player. Never got the ring. But thats the way it goes sometimes.

Shaq is ok as well, Take away shaqs size. What does he have? He couldnt do a fadeaway or make any jump shot if his life depended on it. I remember when Hakeem Olajuwon took him to school when the rockets were hot. He is good because of his size. Not to mention one of the worst free throw shooters in the league.

Im glad Detriot won. I hate the lakers. I didnt think Detroit had it in them but way to go....