Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I saved the planet today...with my banshee

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I saved the planet today...with my banshee

...So there I was, deep in the jungles of cambodia. It was early morning, just starting to get light out, when I relized I had to be home for breakfast, because I was pretty hungry. I hopped on my banshee, and sped across the pacific (because I am so fast on it, It just goes) and I roled up next to super man and the flash. They were having some kinda race, to se who can run faster around the world. So I said, welp, cool, and left them behind, because their big boys an all, and can take care of themselves. Anyways, I go home and eat my 18 bricks of scrapple, and 341 chicken eggs(because I'm that hardcore). I gaze out my window, pondering what I should conquer today, and see a whirling black cloud. So I hope outside on my quad, to see who other than...neil young. He sang me cinnamon girl, then I said seeya, and chased after the whirling black cloud. I get to it and see that its The Philadelphia eagles. Their getting ready to win the super bowl this year. So I say good luck, then Leave. I am cruising through the stratosphere at about mach 63246734.7 and then decide I wanna cruise through the middle east, see how big of pu$$ies they all really are. I beat a few of em up(about 6,663 of them at once) Then I leave. I am riding away, and I happened to stop...right on a land mine, but it didn't go off, because my quad is so light. I then go, and stop again, this time the landmine goes off. Did my quad blow up like a little B**ch? NO! it took it like a man, and used the kinetic energy to send us to tibet. Where we found The Michael Jackson School Of Dance. I went in with my quad, and showed them how to dance for a bit, then left. As I was leaving(here comes the cool part) I see Unicron, stomping Optimus Prime's chassis in the ground. I stand up, and say "YO! YOU BE BASHIN' MY HOMIE! I AIN'T GONNA BE TAKIN' DAT SHIAT!, BIOTCH!" He looks at me and says "Why not?" then I say "Because!...what exactly you think you were gonna do, anyway!" The He says..."Take over, and then destroy Earth" And then I look him square in his eyes, with my burning red hot eyes, full of flames and say "...no" So he says, "I'm gonna go home then" and he starts flying away kinda slow(not really slow, but he wasn't moving fast enough for my liking). So then my banshee revs up, and then Unicron started to cry, and fly very fast towards his home. Then Alpha Trion comes down, and is like, "Uh?" then I called him a retard, then he went home. Then I left. My Quad and I are cool.

Old 05-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

man i wish i coulda seen that

Old 05-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Trailblazer

And as you were leaving,Laserbeak flew down and picked you up off of your quad and you were never seen again. And i seen your banshee gettin munched by Grimlock,thought i would finish the story,lol

Old 05-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

never happened