Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ds650 vs. banshee shootout

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ds650 vs. banshee shootout

Originally posted by: Boxhead
Hey it must be the pussies riding the 2 strokes, their the ones that sound like vibrators. The only other way I can figure it is 2 stroke w/little engine = rider w/little meat stick. I don't like either quad, but at least the 650 can pull a fat a$$ just as fast! Try racing these quads on level ground with riders of the same weight with the same exact aftermarket rear tires and see what happens. Even if the 650 does lose on the side of that race, at least it can keep up w/500 more lbs of fat a$$ and engine weight and w/o burning oil, I doubt if anyone can deny that! lol The 650 probably still gets better fuel economy too, and without leaving a disgusting smog behind that gives people nut cancer.
boxhead, I wish you could think of more appropriate words to define your ignorance or perhaps your agenda............

Old 06-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Hey it must be the pussies riding the 2 strokes, their the ones that sound like vibrators. The only other way I can figure it is 2 stroke w/little engine = rider w/little meat stick. I don't like either quad, but at least the 650 can pull a fat a$$ just as fast! Try racing these quads on level ground with riders of the same weight with the same exact aftermarket rear tires and see what happens. Even if the 650 does lose on the side of that race, at least it can keep up w/500 more lbs of fat a$$ and engine weight and w/o burning oil, I doubt if anyone can deny that! lol The 650 probably still gets better fuel economy too, and without leaving a disgusting smog behind that gives people nut cancer.
boxhead, I wish you could think of more appropriate words to define your ignorance or perhaps your agenda............
Ditto.

I wish some of you could take a joke a little better... I own 2 4strokes and im not offended by it cause i know it was a joke...

BTW, boxhead, how exactly does a 2stroke sound like a vibrator, have you been listening to various types [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 06-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

it was just a mag article. go to the dunes and do yyour own and come back and let us know how it went. i'll give you mine right quick. when i turn the nitrous on the 720 ds i can put it to a lot of banshees, and you know what a lot come over and say man thats a fast 4 stroke, but guess what there is also a lot of monster banshees that put the hurt to me, it's all for fun seem to make a lot of friends that way. that is the part that i like.

Old 06-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Pro Rider

yea geeze takin that one a little close to home dont get your panties all in a bunch man, you stay so strung up like that your gonna be the one who gets "nut cancer" or has a heart attack

Old 06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

I know it was a joke, in return I was merely pointing out that you had 3 four strokes which made your little joke even funnier...people who live in glass houses don't throw stones kind of thing.

2) every ***** has one doesnt mean every person who owns one is one, they arent mutually exclusive catigories you DUMB SH|T. Every car accident victim was involved with a car doesnt mean that every person involved with a car was a car accident victim. Way to use your stupidity in an Ebonic attempt to distort the English Language, and yes i know i cant spell but at least im speaking coherently within the boundries of the language. Didnt you see Ebonics never made it into the school system.
What are you rambling on about here? Looks like an ill attempt "im" speaking coherently within the boundries of the language. Keep typing Don Rickles...it just gets funnier with every key stroke. That "Ebonic" thing is killing me and the bro's. Have you ever thought about taking this comedian thing to the road?

You still haven't answered my question. What tampons do you you use? Us 4-stroke guys need to stick together and help each other out on issues such as this. Does one brand work better than others? If so, give us the scoop. I wonder what brand Tim Farr and Doug Gust use.

By the way, it is sad that I know brand names of tampons..I'm watching to much television I guess.

Just having a little fun with you CTATV, but please keep grandma out of it.

Old 06-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Funny, funny stuff. Don Rickles, nut cancer, tampons [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Just as funny as watching some of those fat guys riding little quads at the dunes. Some of the heaviest people I've ever seen at the dunes ride banshees and raptors. At least they could look in proportion on a DS.
CTATV, you may own some 4strokes but you truly sound like a typical spindly 2 stroke guy at heart.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

You would have to be a moron if you didn't catch what I said is a joke! The true pussies are the people who get pissed off about retarded jokes on this forum, and quite frankly I think those are the same type of people running Dirt Wheels. Good joke about the vibrators, ha ha funny. I live with two women unfortunately, that would explain it, trust me you don't wan't that situation to ever happen to you guys!!! lol I would say the banshee anyway, since it's so damn light. Either way both of these quads suck on trails, so I don't really care about either one of them. I still would say the 650 is good for pulling the burger king bunch though. I suppose a lawsuit will soon erupt saying large quads like this resulted from McDonald's super size meals, and their causing the fatties to burn too much gas instead of losing some of their fat a$$. I've actually seen someone so fat that they tried to ride a warrior and blew the tires off the rims on a 5 foot jump. I don't think anyone has seen this happen! lol

Hey, I forgot, if anyone is using tampons their probably going in their opponents gas tanks! lol

Old 06-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

You would have to be a moron if you didn't catch what I said is a joke! The true pussies are the people who get pissed off about retarded jokes on this forum, and quite frankly I think those are the same type of people running Dirt Wheels. Good joke about the vibrators, ha ha funny. I live with two women unfortunately, that would explain it, trust me you don't wan't that situation to ever happen to you guys!!! lol I would say the banshee anyway, since it's so damn light. Either way both of these quads suck on trails, so I don't really care about either one of them. I still would say the 650 is good for pulling the burger king bunch though. I suppose a lawsuit will soon erupt saying large quads like this resulted from McDonald's super size meals, and their causing the fatties to burn too much gas instead of losing some of their fat a$$. I've actually seen someone so fat that they tried to ride a warrior and blew the tires off the rims on a 5 foot jump. I don't think anyone has seen this happen! lol

Hey, I forgot, if anyone is using tampons their probably going in their opponents gas tanks! lol
u really like making fun of fat people don't you?

Old 06-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Not really, just the ones that are fat because of their own eating and lazy habits. People with a gland problem are another story. The ones that bring it upon theirselves are disgusting slobs, and are causing the main problem with the U.S.'s health care situation. Severely overweight people are causing the companies to lose billions due to the health problems they have later in life, and everyone else is paying for it. Obesity should be a crime if it's not due to a gland problem or such! Try researching it, it's true. Sorry to offend anyone, I am just speaking the facts.

Old 06-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

didn't offend me i'm 6 foot 150 pounds, lol. it just seemed kinda weird how u kept bringing that up.

Quick Reply: ds650 vs. banshee shootout