Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

where can I find a raptor

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2000, 06:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today I called all of my local yamaha dealers that I know of the shortest waiting list for the new raptor was 22 people. They said if they got the allocations they expected I would be lucky to get one the first of next year. One dealer said march. I do not have money on one yet If any of you Know a dealership anywhere in Utah that has few or no waiting lists please post the dealership name and number.
Thanks
99 banshee on its way out

Old 08-03-2000, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

I am not sure if you have done this yet...but this is what I did. IF you go to www.yamaha-motor.com and do a dealer search for your state you will come up with each dealer there. I found my dealer (acually a John Deere dealer that sells yamaha quads also) with in about 60 miles. They didn't have anyone on the waiting list..... but they were only getting two machines..... they were also alot cheaper than other dealers ($6610 otd)

Hope this helps

Old 08-03-2000, 10:33 PM
Trailblazer

There are dealers that only have on deposit on the raptor but its a two hour drive to get there I dont have a problem with driving to pick it up but everytime I need to get something fixed under warrenty I do not want to drive two hours there and two hours back to take it there so my question is do you haft to get it fixed under warrenty at the same place you buy it or can you take it to a differnt dealer.
Thanks
(99 banshee for sale)
(raptor or ds on its way in)

Old 08-03-2000, 10:33 PM
Trailblazer

There are dealers that only have on deposit on the raptor but its a two hour drive to get there I dont have a problem with driving to pick it up but everytime I need to get something fixed under warrenty I do not want to drive two hours there and two hours back to take it there so my question is do you haft to get it fixed under warrenty at the same place you buy it or can you take it to a differnt dealer.
Thanks
(99 banshee for sale)
(raptor or ds on its way in)

Old 08-03-2000, 11:28 PM
Range Rover

You can take to any dealer for warranty so you dont have to drive back to where you purchase...I see you have a tough decision in front of you?????Cant ride a raptor first as no one can and your still thinking about the ds...be sure and find someone to let you ride their ds and this will answer alot of questions you have about them
Later

Old 08-04-2000, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Are all of the intitial Raptors to be delivered going to be blue?

Old 08-04-2000, 07:55 AM
Pro Rider

I dunno Bash but my dealer is only getting 3 and tehy are ALL blue.

Old 08-04-2000, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

thanks 3tv Do you go to the dunes alot maybe Ill see you there

Old 08-04-2000, 11:19 PM
Trailblazer

Hey 3tv how much are you going to pay for yours also how do you think it will compare to a ds in a flat 100 yard drag race.
Thanks

Old 08-07-2000, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

First off all if you are not on the waiting list, you are problaly out of luck. Second, if you do find one take it! If you want a specific color go put your money on a waiting list & maybe by the end of the year you will have one.

The 3 Yamaha dealers in the Portland, Oregon area all have waiting list. If you can find John Deer tractor or some other farm supply company selling Yamaha's then you might luck out.

Quick Reply: where can I find a raptor