Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to do A Donut! HELP

The term "little Bro"
Should tell you not to share!!!

Old 06-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

Don't hesitate, just do one! Quads are for recreation and meant to get tortured. At some point you'll always put your first dings in it, especially when it's always being ridden off road. Full throttle all the way, have some *****, it's much funner that way! lol

Old 06-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey man my best friend has two blasters and doing donuts is pretty easy on them, but if you cant even get the thing started i wouldnt get to crazy tryin to do one prolly the easiest donut would be in gravel just come up slow turn you wheels lean into it a lil bit and hit the throttle good i would prolly do it in 2nd gear just cuz if you do it in first you tend to overrev the fourwheeler which is bad on the engine but really take it easy first cuz unless you like in snow or sumthing it can hurt a lil bit to fall off one of them things. make sure your not leaning out though especially on a blaster cuz there so small you can flip em' right over

Old 06-11-2004, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Even though a donut is a pretty simple "trick" if you call it that, if I were you I would learn how to ride a little better before trying anything too complicated. If you can barely get going without stalling then you're probably not ready to be trying anything too skillful. I dont mean any offense, I just would get a better feel for the bike first, besides, you'll have plenty of fun doing normal riding so dont rush into stunts just yet. And like somebody said, practice fishtailing and itll come naturally. Just be careful, blasters are short and skinny, i had one myself and theyre good stunt bikes for stoppies and wheelies and 2-wheeling and things like that, but donuts can be a little shaky-feeling if you get going too fast. Make sure to do it on very loose terrain because sometimes the riskiest part is when you stop, your tires lock back in and get some grip and since blaster tires are very rounded (which makes them easy to 2-wheel), they can roll over easily with sideways momentum.

Old 06-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Range Rover

thank for your imput i think i'll just ride for a while.. then get things going.

Old 06-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

I just lean into it like I'm taking a tight turn... kinda push the back end around w/ my weight, and when the tires start to lose traction, I give it more gas. After about the first rotation, that's when I change my weight placement to balance it out.

Old 06-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

Well...you take the dough and wrap it in a circle...then drop it in boiling oil for a few seconds. That's how I do donuts.

Old 06-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

First of all, stay off the streets. If you do ride on the street and get caught, don't complain here that the big bad cops were herassing you. If the cops do pick you up, you will get the best donut advise you could ask for. My experience says you should lightly grasp the donut between thumb and first two fingers. Open mouth wide and cram it in.
Remember, while you are spinning around on your quad you are wearing the tred off your tires and they're not cheap.

Old 06-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Trailblazer

try doing some burn outs and stuff first on gravel and loose dirt. then do the same while turning.

Old 06-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Trailblazer

The only thing i can tell you is if you live in the north brake into a ice arena and try it on the ice.

Quick Reply: How to do A Donut! HELP