Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

raptor vs banshee

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default raptor vs banshee

When my two were both Stock they Were very close. If they both had a good launch the Raptor would win everytime. Its got more midrange. On Top End the Raptor had a slight advantage also. There both sweet quads. They both will give any quad a run. You can get either or and 1 will be faster then the other. There very very close.

Old 07-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Trailblazer

yeah ur point? i sed it went 80 stock

Old 07-16-2004, 04:42 PM
Trailblazer

yamaharideronly is right

Old 07-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And ur still a moron.

Old 07-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Trailblazer

and im gonna run over ur face if u dont shut the HE11 up

Old 07-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YamahaRiderOnly
When my two were both Stock they Were very close. If they both had a good launch the Raptor would win everytime. Its got more midrange. On Top End the Raptor had a slight advantage also. There both sweet quads. They both will give any quad a run. You can get either or and 1 will be faster then the other. There very very close.
so you are saying that a banshee has more torqe?

Old 07-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What with ur bicycle. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bring it buddy, too funny, just too funny

Old 07-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

trailbvlazer you said and correct me if im wrong that one banshee is worked a worked banshee will beat a lightly modded raptor its a lot cheaper to build a banshee and they sell so much for them actaull to tell you the truth i dont even beleive u have a raptor cause at 13 u would have to be one big 13 year old to hold down a raptor i think ur a liar and if you reall have a raptor answer some questions
How exactly do you put a raptor in reverse?
Does the headligths turn on on the key or the switch on the right side of handle bars or on the left side of handlebars?
Does the studderbox kick on with the bikes clutch pulled in?
Does the studder kick when the parking brake is on?
How many carbs does a raptor have?
On the engine how many exhaust outs does it have?1 like most bikes or twins like v-force or 2 outas like 400ex? just answer these questions right and ill leave you alone

Old 07-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

i dont think you can answer any of my questions can you or either ur trying to look at pics on the internet and asking ppl stuff atr another forum trien ur best to find answers to those qustions man u dont even have a trailblazer probably well u might have a 80 badger or 50 raptor

Old 07-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

Where did u get that the Banshee has more Torque. On Pavement the Banshee got off the line better but when the Raptor hit 3rd to 4th it caught up then they were neck and neck and then when both topped out the Raptor pulled away. Thats switching riders between me and my friend. Then on Dirt or anything but Pavement, the Raptor won through all the gears. If the Raptor could launch like a Banshee then the Raptor would take it with ease on Pavement.

Quick Reply: raptor vs banshee