Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w

All you raptor owners better look at the facts again....I own a predator and my best friend owns a Raptor, we bought are bikes at the same time back in 03.......Stock I whooped his *** every time......I just put on an Alien pipe and K&N and I really smoke him now.....If you Raptor owners wanna hang with the new generation of bikes you need to get a yfz450 if you wanna hang in this class....Raptor don't get me wrong has a bunch of power but the suspension is crappy....anyways not trying to cause probs just adding my two sense.

Old 07-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will it ever end? Woopee....your faster. Does that make you happy? Is that what you want to hear??? This is getting so annoying it's not even fun to laugh at anymore. Just please stop. If Preds are sooo much faster, why should raptor guys care? There happy with there quad and you go be happy with yours, ok?!?! If you really wanna prove yourself. Let the Polaris guys know and let them feel proud of themselfs then. The Raptor guys could care less.

Good Day

Old 07-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

It's always great to see Raptor envy.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post 1 video of a predator beating a raptor, or GOD FORBID, actually make a major event where other forum members show.. Superballs(predator) vs yamaha4eva(raptor)-- Raptor won... JSYI(predator) vs ??(raptor)-- guess what, raptor won again. funny that all these raptor owners that you guys beat are not on any forum.

Old 07-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: predatorrr
no need to bulllshiit you got nothin to prove to me i already did the reading and it says nothing about rappys tuchin the pred sorry to break it to ya
What ya been readin Dirtwheels?

Old 07-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Trailblazer

you want to see a vid on how a polaris takes out a build up rappy check out trailrider500 hes got just what you rappy owners are lookin for CHECK IT OUT PLEASE....

Old 07-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

hmmm.. bet that's the video of nicholascycle predator at monkeybutt. Where no major yamaha builders were. I'm on dialup now, so no video downloading. I'll check tomorrow at work tho. now YOU need to find the video of the craycraft raptor beating a streched frame drag banshee and coming in with a time of 4.2 Kinda makes you wonder what times sparks are running, considering they win four stroke wars every year. O wait, I forgot, once again, no predators showed up. Why is that? maybe if you're very lucky, you could get within a second of that time. To all the decent predator owners, isn't this embarrasing?

Old 07-17-2004, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider

Yeeeeeep, ya no the only thing you polaris boys are good for is telling me if my tail light is working.......

Old 07-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: predatorrr
you want to see a vid on how a polaris takes out a build up rappy check out trailrider500 hes got just what you rappy owners are lookin for CHECK IT OUT PLEASE....
why are you doing this kid??? you have posted about 100 threads around the forums asking this question.... i am sick of it... this place is used for people to share stories and give advice to those you need it... so please stop with the pred vs rap thing. and i think i can get a few other to back me up on this too...

so imma speak for everyone when i say.... shaddap!!!!!!!!

btw.. dont drag TR into this... he has a video of a 1 pred racing 1 raptor... thats it... and yes the pred smoked him... but who knows how built that raptor was...

Old 07-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NJRaptor419
Kinda makes you wonder what times sparks are running, considering they win four stroke wars every year. O wait, I forgot, once again, no predators showed up. Why is that?
no they showed up, just didn't win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Me and My Buddy are close but I come out on Top. There Close but why does predatorrr always start $hit.

Quick Reply: pred vs. rappy stock pred takes it .why would it be differnt if bolth w