Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

You might be a...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You might be a...

Man.. i cant get enogh of comedy i like all types i like jeff foxwrothy i like larry the cable guy i like chris rock i like/ LOVE david chappel. WHAT?? OOOOKAAAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol

Old 08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

If you have seen that chappel show about lil john and what not youll think this is as funny as i did lol.. im a smart as$ but bear with me.. were up camping and were cleaning up camp getting ready to go.. im down by my truck got my music bumping.. i think im listening to tupac. anways a lady comes over with her kid and shes all could u turn ur music down. im like sure. why not.. i thought about it and decided it was prob because it was swearing so i put in some lil john and the eastside boyz anyways she comes back over and shes all could u turn ur music down. (being a smarta$$) i replied " WHHHHAT?" she goes could you turn ur music down once agian " WHHHAAT?" could you please turn your music down FINALLY i reply with a grammy winning " OOOOOOKKAAAAAAYYY" everyone in the camp is bustin up falling out of there chairs and the lady had no idea whatsoever i was talking about.. im sure david chappel would have been proud of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: pinheadedjoker
If you have seen that chappel show about lil john and what not youll think this is as funny as i did lol.. im a smart as$ but bear with me.. were up camping and were cleaning up camp getting ready to go.. im down by my truck got my music bumping.. i think im listening to tupac. anways a lady comes over with her kid and shes all could u turn ur music down. im like sure. why not.. i thought about it and decided it was prob because it was swearing so i put in some lil john and the eastside boyz anyways she comes back over and shes all could u turn ur music down. (being a smarta$$) i replied " WHHHHAT?" she goes could you turn ur music down once agian " WHHHAAT?" could you please turn your music down FINALLY i reply with a grammy winning " OOOOOOKKAAAAAAYYY" everyone in the camp is bustin up falling out of there chairs and the lady had no idea whatsoever i was talking about.. im sure david chappel would have been proud of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hahah YEEEAAHHHHH!

Old 08-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Man i cant wait till the VMA's on sunday hes hosting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hell open the winner enevelope and be like "WHHHHAT???" OKKKAY THE WINNER IS usher with "YEAHHHH :" lol

Old 08-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

lol

Old 08-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

I mowed my yard and found a beer once... does that count for anything??

Old 08-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Speedy,

Are the Rappy front shocks a lot better on your Warrior? Did they bolt right in?

Lomax,

Yea, you might be a redneck if you mow your lawn and find a beer. LOL

Old 08-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

Only once?

Old 08-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

haha lol ^ yeah

Old 08-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Anyone seen the redneck pic of the wheeler setting on the hood and trunk of a passenger car? Lol I'll try to find and post it.

Quick Reply: You might be a...