Why so many YFZ's for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why so many YFZ's for sale?

Originally posted by: Loadtoad84
Originally posted by: GE4x4
I agree with that. But why isn't that across the board. There were not many other 04 sport atv's for sale, but many YFZ's.
I think what GE4x4 is looking to hear is that it's a total hunk of crap and people realize it once they ride it for the first time. I'm sure many of those people, once the sell their YFZ, run right to Polaris and pick up a Predator. If I could get my money back out of my YFZ I'd go get a Pred... I mean why wouldn't I want a quad that's not only slower but heavier as well. Hell, this is a no brainer!

Lt84
hahahahahahahaaa... i myself was thinking the same thing. don't forget, they have to race in the unlimited class if you are racing..

Old 08-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: NJRaptor419
Originally posted by: Loadtoad84
I agree with that. But why isn't that across the board. There were not many other 04 sport atv's for sale, but many YFZ's.
I think what GE4x4 is looking to hear is that it's a total hunk of crap and people realize it once they ride it for the first time. I'm sure many of those people, once the sell their YFZ, run right to Polaris and pick up a Predator. If I could get my money back out of my YFZ I'd go get a Pred... I mean why wouldn't I want a quad that's not only slower but heavier as well. Hell, this is a no brainer!

Lt84
hahahahahahahaaa... i myself was thinking the same thing. don't forget, they have to race in the unlimited class if you are racing..[/]

Boy you guys are sure touchy. I don't remember saying anything about selling the YFZ and getting a Pred. You guys like putting words in peoples mouths don't you. I ask a simple question and a few of you can't but help and start bad mouthing. You show me one time where I have bad mouth any atv. So when your done looking through my 1300+ post and don't find any, keep your comments to yourself.

Old 08-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DieScarred
I have three friends selling theres, but they are just selling theres to pick up a 2005 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
This sounds like a good reason, but why sell when there where no real upgrades to the 05.

Old 08-28-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Whatever.. Someone calls you on your sarcasm, and now you take the high and mighty road. If I read it the wrong way, I'm sorry.

Old 08-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

What are you trying to say here?

Old 08-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Don't you think it's weird to see so many YFZ's for sale. Maybe it's to much atv for most people, and untill they bought it, they didn't know. But when you hear it's the best atv out there by many, yet you see many for sale, then something is wrong. I'm not bad mouthing the YFZ, because I race with many of them at the GNCC races and they do well. But did Yamaha build a quad that only a elite type of rider can handle. Is this to much quad for most people? Not that it's a bad thing for racers, but to the 90% that are not racers, is this to much quad for them.

Old 08-28-2004, 07:05 PM
Range Rover

I wonder if folks are getting a little suspicious that a cc jump is coming up for the YFZ since the racing authority raised it from 440 cc to 450cc right after Yamaha created a 439cc engine to meet the standard? You know how some folks are, not having that 11cc will eat them up inside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Damn, I was just having a little fun. I think you're the touchy one.

Old 08-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

Personally, I think the yfz is neat, but I'm 6'5.. I felt like I was sitting on a toy.. Prob a combination of people in over their heads, and the economy screwing people up and making them get rid of their toys. I work at a car dealership and I see people trying to lower their payments all day long.

Old 08-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

I haven't had any problems with my yfz either(knock on wood) but i am also selling mine to get an 05'. But if you really want to know why people are selling them then call or email everyone that has one for sale and ask them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Why so many YFZ's for sale?