is yamaha gothic??

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is yamaha gothic??

Btw- a Raptor never killed people. I believe they were extinct about a billion years ago. Also, a warrior defends his/her country! A Banshee is a maid up character, and a wolverine is an animal that doesn't kill people. Try some more crack!!

Old 10-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

I think they do it to sell stuff. No one else names their sport quads except for a couple letters and cc's. 'Cept V-force and Predator. I think Banshee fits the machine well, but Raptor is an exaggeration for the 660, and the Warrior name is a joke for the quad that had that title. Blaster fits okay.

And I laugh at drug addicts. Whether being un educated, or had the bad kind of lifestyle, its their own fault. I grew up on military bases around the world and most people know those are nowhere near drug-free. Now I live in Maine where mostly wel-fare cases or young punks in the bigger cities are into the drugs bad enough to have a problem with them. So live on the street, beg for money, and smell like ****. I'll enjoy my peace and quiet in peace and quiet.

Old 10-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man you guys need to loosen up on this kid. He's only 14 for god's sake. Those of you over the age of 21 remember how you thought when you were 14. He has an imagination......so what. That's better than most can say. We've all been guilty of thinking up crazy things before, but some just wont openly discuss it for fear of being laughed at or made fun of. Maybe he shouldnt have told everyone he tried crack, but at least he only tried it once and doesnt do it anymore. Teenagers have a hell of a time these days even compared to what I came up in 20 years ago. The high scholl I graduated from only in 1989 now has a prison style fence around it. Thats a medium sized East Texas town. Things are rough for kids nowand we need to keep that in mind and help as much as possible.

Old 10-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Yea- give him a break! He only tried crack at age 14! Whats next! Parents are the problem, blame them! How would you like to know that your child had tried crack!? Take a look at his/her friends, that will give you a good look at your child! I've done alot of stupid things in my life (including drugs) and I will be *#$% if my children use crack when they are 14! Give him a break! LOL

Old 10-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bubba297
Man you guys need to loosen up on this kid. He's only 14 for god's sake. Those of you over the age of 21 remember how you thought when you were 14. He has an imagination......so what. That's better than most can say. We've all been guilty of thinking up crazy things before, but some just wont openly discuss it for fear of being laughed at or made fun of. Maybe he shouldnt have told everyone he tried crack, but at least he only tried it once and doesnt do it anymore. Teenagers have a hell of a time these days even compared to what I came up in 20 years ago. The high scholl I graduated from only in 1989 now has a prison style fence around it. Thats a medium sized East Texas town. Things are rough for kids nowand we need to keep that in mind and help as much as possible.
u couldnt have said it any better

Old 10-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

But I never inhaled. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Holy crap, yoru only 14 and you have a friggin 450r with what, $10,000 into it.

Old 10-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

whys every one gettin there panties in a twist over this ****. sum of u people need ur fukin *** kicked. u all call him a crackhead when u dont even know him, looks to me he turned his back to drugs and obviously found a hobby to stay away from them, and u guys are prolly people he looks up to, so why the hell would u say sum fuked up **** like that.

Old 10-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Range Rover

look i no 9 yer olds that selll crack all day long so dont run around saying that nonoe noes what crack shud look like

Old 10-15-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: z250freak
Holy crap, yoru only 14 and you have a friggin 450r with what, $10,000 into it.
yea i race it and i live right near old rail road tracks soo i get home from skool do my hw and go riding till 7 or 8 o'clock and during the summer i wake up eat wait till lik 12 and go riding till 7 or 8 and i paid for it all my self except fer lik 2 or 3 things which where gifts and no it wasent w/ crack money for u ppl who think im a crackhead it was me working 2 jobs at a pizza place and another at a grocery store and my parent have no problem w/ me doing so bcuz they dont have to pay fer ne of it

Quick Reply: is yamaha gothic??