Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

is yamaha gothic??

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is yamaha gothic??

hey im 14 to

also You Seem Pretty SMART for a name like MRDUMASS dumass!

Old 10-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

ever thoght he was just jokin either i lie all the time oooops did i say that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Thats awesome. I wish I could afford something like that. Are you sponsered at all. What class can a 14 year old race in with a 450r?

Old 10-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

no im not sponsered i havent really been able to cuz i just go to the races near my house lik once or twice a month i race in the 18-25 classes at r track they let me race because i bet everyone else in the ohter classes

Old 10-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
hey im 14 to

It derives from a commercial { dude is in MR. (pronounced: Due-Mass)Dumass's office. He is saying what a valuable addition he would be to the company. "yes MR. Dumb A$$ I will work late for you" "Mr. Dumba$$ I can increase productivity by 100%." " and an other thing Mr. Dumba$$ ......" @ this point Mr. Dumass, whom has a name plate right in front of him stops the dude and says, "It's Due-mass"} .... funny **** I tell ya.

Now I know you moral ridden east coasters dont get the a-moral commercials over yonder, and some of you don't spend nearly enought time in front of the boob tube, but get a little backgroud before you start your yapping.

MrDumass I belive the theory is that dinosaurs were extinct about 65 million years ago. Yes way before the first man appeared but a far cry from 1 billion years ago. Just some high school knowledge for you.

Old 10-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

lol i thought that it was pronouced mr.due-moss

Old 10-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Ok back to the main point in this thread... If they named their quads the "Pony" or the "Beutiful rainbow" do you think anyone would buy it? And you guys should call him a crackhead... sounds like a cool kid to me.

Old 10-18-2004, 10:42 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: DrDune
Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
hey im 14 to

It derives from a commercial { dude is in MR. (pronounced: Due-Mass)Dumass's office. He is saying what a valuable addition he would be to the company. "yes MR. Dumb A$$ I will work late for you" "Mr. Dumba$$ I can increase productivity by 100%." " and an other thing Mr. Dumba$$ ......" @ this point Mr. Dumass, whom has a name plate right in front of him stops the dude and says, "It's Due-mass"} .... funny **** I tell ya.

Now I know you moral ridden east coasters dont get the a-moral commercials over yonder, and some of you don't spend nearly enought time in front of the boob tube, but get a little backgroud before you start your yapping.

MrDumass I belive the theory is that dinosaurs were extinct about 65 million years ago. Yes way before the first man appeared but a far cry from 1 billion years ago. Just some high school knowledge for you.

DrDune- ding,ding,ding,ding! You nailed it! Also, the billion years was blown out of preprotion. So were the comments I made the other day. Now if it were a little h0me-gr0wn I wouldn't have said a word![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't see a 14 year old kid makin enough money to even come close to puttin that kind of dough in a quad.

Old 10-18-2004, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
I don't see a 14 year old kid makin enough money to even come close to puttin that kind of dough in a quad.
what if hes slangin crack, u make alotta money doin that.

Quick Reply: is yamaha gothic??