Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warrior wont start what to do?

Originally posted by: warrior68man
Originally posted by: ZillaRider87
Originally posted by: trwa
the spark plug isnt getting sparks but it would still Jump start wouldnt it? i dont know if it is getting any gas to the carberator...
no, if the plug isnt sparking, means no ignition = no combustion = dont run. even if you jump/pull start it. I had a prob like this once with my zilla, went to the partsman, bought new plug, screwed it on in, fired up on first kick.
Not always the case. When my stator went bad in my warrior, there was no spark. But if I would drift start it, it would fire up and run til I shut it off cause the stator was melted.
how did you test for spark if the starter was bad? push the rig and look at the plug hard to see a little spark..

Old 12-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: toy4rox
Originally posted by: warrior68man
Originally posted by: ZillaRider87
Originally posted by: trwa
the spark plug isnt getting sparks but it would still Jump start wouldnt it? i dont know if it is getting any gas to the carberator...
no, if the plug isnt sparking, means no ignition = no combustion = dont run. even if you jump/pull start it. I had a prob like this once with my zilla, went to the partsman, bought new plug, screwed it on in, fired up on first kick.
Not always the case. When my stator went bad in my warrior, there was no spark. But if I would drift start it, it would fire up and run til I shut it off cause the stator was melted.
how did you test for spark if the starter was bad? push the rig and look at the plug hard to see a little spark..
its the stator, not starter

Old 12-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Just put a screw driver in the plug cap and hold the steel part of it and turn her over if you feel a little tingle ur good ha ha ha just a little tingle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]