Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

what bull!!!! this mother is trying to pull!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what bullsh!t this mother is triing to pull!!!!!

ok, i posted my quad on this websites classifed ads and this "Dr." wants to byuy my quad and i know hes a fake. read it!

Hello,
My name is Dr McGuary and i am a vet doctor based in U.K .I saw your ad which you placed for sale and personally very interested in buying your 2003 Suzuki Ozark .Will appreciate it if you email me back with details like if you still have it for sale,present condition,lowest selling price and also some pictures too.Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.Happy holidays.
Regards,
Dr McGuary.

Old 12-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

How is that so obviously fake? He's trying to get ahold of you about YOUR bike...true hes from the UK but but I wouldn't consider it fake until you ask him a little more questions. Start talkin money and then you'll know if it's fake or not.

Old 12-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

whats so obviosuly fake in that article?

Old 12-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Range Rover

really whats so fake about that i dont get it is it me or am i just stupid????

Old 12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Range Rover

The guy could very well be a legite doctor wanting to buy your quad but I would not take the risk of selling a quad to somebody overseas. Once you ship it who know what will happen and you probably wont get it back if something goes wrong.... I would just be cautious. Sell it to an American LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

To me, ITS FAKE and dont email him back. You might get suckered into a scam. Believe me, I have had more than my shares in scams lately.

You guys dont get it?? He is in the UK, how much is it to ship to the UK?? Will you buy something from the UK and pay for shipping?? Not!!!

Old 12-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Its not fake, so what that its form the UK he wants to know about it, my uncle sent a motorcycle to Poland from here because it was cheaper, same thing probably goes for in the UK since ATVing is probably not as popular.

MIke.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:38 AM
Trailblazer

I say it's a fake, Why would you say in your mail responding to a classsified ad, your job. What's it matter. So what if your a doctor or a janitor. The price is the price, its nopt going to change no matter your title.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Ya you might have a point there. I would just go with it and see what he wants. Don't send anything until you have the money you and him agreed on. Your the seller you don't have to do jacksh!t if you don't want to.

Old 12-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

NO WAY, I got the same exact email about my yamaha big bear here it is: Dont buy it is definatley a scam

Hello,
My name is Dr McGuary and i am a vet doctor based in U.K .I saw your ad which you placed for sale and personally very interested in buying your 1991 Yamaha 350 4x4 .Will appreciate it if you email me back with details like if you still have it for sale,present condition,lowest selling price and also some pictures too.Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.Happy holidays.
Regards,
Dr McGuary.

Quick Reply: what bull!!!! this mother is trying to pull!!!!!