blaster video

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Rem
your both confused, i was bogging my blaster, not him
LOL!!! you know this is happening cuz you named your thread the same as mine. thats kinda funny.
HEY, EVERYONE LOOK AT WHO STARTED THE THREAD B4 YOU GO ON WITH THE COMMENTS. see banshee, im not the only one with a stock pipe. and by the way REM i dont think they are as confused as you think they are. im not really sure. guy i have the video with the white and red 04' blaster going off some jumps and just riding around and its set to music by chevelle. make sure you know whos video you are posting about cuz there are 2 blaster videos with the title "blaster video" for the thread name. ive already seen a lot of confusion about this...

Old 01-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

you cant tell if youre bogging, because u cant hear the motor since you put music to it. they were talking about me, im sure. anyways, after i overhaul my blaster, im selling it and getting a 400ex. then i'll make a 400ex video.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Hey Rem, the video was cool. What kind of camera are you taping with? A steady-shot one would be awesome for this type of filming, easier to move the camera around following the vehicle without making the audience dizzy. Too bad you're no where near's FL because I wouldn't mind messin' around on that track, looks fun. Who cares what the Banshee kid says, he didn't bother to read the whole thread obviously. Have fun guys.

Oh, I wasn't able to see your video strongtyer, the links were expired.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

thanks for the compliment. the jump really is bigger than it looks, heres a pic of me doin it from a side view: itsa me, mario!

Old 01-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: strubby
Hey Rem, the video was cool. What kind of camera are you taping with? A steady-shot one would be awesome for this type of filming, easier to move the camera around following the vehicle without making the audience dizzy. Too bad you're no where near's FL because I wouldn't mind messin' around on that track, looks fun. Who cares what the Banshee kid says, he didn't bother to read the whole thread obviously. Have fun guys.

Oh, I wasn't able to see your video strongtyer, the links were expired.
sorry. REM has me using this yousendit.com [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and the download is only available for 7 days. i dont know if i am going to reost it. if you really want to see the video PM me and ill find a way to get it to you.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:58 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

check out the pic of me!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Banshee392
Originally posted by: strongtyer
dude whats your problem? i never said my blaster was wide, but it is a lot wider than most blasters that you see (and yours from what it looks like in your profile.

banshee392, why is that your SN and you dont even have a banshee? jw
Listen pal..i just ordered an LSR +3 +1 axle three days ago and it should be here Thursday/Friday...So dont say anything about my ride. (Like you should be saying anything..you and your stock blaster) And I have flipped my front rims and just ordered 18 inch Turf tamers on douglas .190s and 19 inch Holeshot MX front tires on .190's (Which will arrive on Wednesday) which means the rear end is gonna be +6 inches wider than stock and the front is gonna be +2 so dont go bragging about whose is wider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And my screenname is Banshee392 is because I made that my AIM name so now I use that "SN" for everything...And also at that time, the banshee was my favorite quad
dude just stfu.. your as g@y as your quad...

Old 01-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Rem
check out the pic of me!!!
i dont belive you picture has been aproved yet... unless your talking about that "itsa me mario" link up there... hmm ok, i saw that

btw, thanks for backing me up speedy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. i just saw how many times youve posted. wow. im impressed. how often are you on here? lol![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

isnt it a CrAzY jump?? i thought it was... lol j/k

Old 01-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Edited by ATV connection moderator which is me in the next post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: blaster video