blaster video

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 03:49 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Banshee392
-----------@@@@@ --------- @@@@@@@@ --------@@@@@@@____
woo hoo wooo hoo hoo, I don't know what's going on here but you post much like that I am going to come a raptoring on you screen name.

Think of something better to express yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: Banshee392
Wheel spacers are ****...If you want some real width, go get some a-arms and an axle...
banshee392 y dont you leave him alone. dont talk about how wheel spacers are cheep..... fliping the front rims like you did i cheep.... dirt cheep. ill beleave the a-arms when i see some pics... i dought it tho. hey your bike may be wider but his stock blaster will be faster than yours with 18 inch turf tamers.... get ready to loose a good ammount of mph
can wait to see hte pics when you get everything.... or waht you dont get...
so back of strongtyer. you have no right to get on him like, y dont YOU put some movies on the web...

Old 01-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

but anyway i liked the video and i cant wait to see the next one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
keep it up strongtyer

Old 01-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Rem
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

which one? the teal blaster was mine

Old 01-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: fastblaster00
but anyway i liked the video and i cant wait to see the next one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
keep it up strongtyer
i belive he was talking about muah. after all this is my thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. btw thanks for backin me up jeff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 01-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

1. I did make a reply about how im sorry...But it wouldnt let me post it..
2. Yes, the 18 inch tamers will slow me down, but thats what sprocket changes are for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
3. Ill show you pics of when I get my tires and axle
4. I do have a vid of my blaster, but im just revving it..But my pos hosting site deleted the mf'er

Old 01-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

no problem man i got u. y are u crakin on his bike. so what its stock for now with wheel spacers. his bike stock is nicer than yours... and it can stop really well to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] got to love the hydro brakes.... im gettin a kit for my blaster... and i like the 04 disigne alot better to

Old 01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer
Default blaster video

I enjoy the videos plan to get some of my videos up. You guys should make some more i enjoy watching them.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

Originally posted by: fastblaster00
no problem man i got u. y are u crakin on his bike. so what its stock for now with wheel spacers. his bike stock is nicer than yours... and it can stop really well to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] got to love the hydro brakes.... im gettin a kit for my blaster... and i like the 04 disigne alot better to
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Wanna settle this on the track?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default blaster video

no hard feelings banshee392. its been forgotten.

yeah those brakes work pretty awesome. the blaster really does have good stopping power. i dont know if i would go as far to say my stock blaster is better than his. it doesnt really matter. i dont know whos is better. the new plastics do make it a little more attractive than the 88'-01' (or whenever the new plastics started) models.

Quick Reply: blaster video