Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Video for RaptorFam660

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video for RaptorFam660

And anyone else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Here's a different view of China wall. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

China wall video 979kb

Took some good long rides this trip and saw a side of Glamis I'd never seen before. Found plenty of bigger dunes and lots of great bowls to play in and had a great time. Still like the hill at Dumont better but got a little better at the whoops at Olds, practice makes perfect LOL.

Your familiar (Rapfam) with the lip at the top of China wall, I thought that this was pretty cool.

See ya at the wars.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
And anyone else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Here's a different view of China wall. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

China wall video 979kb

Took some good long rides this trip and saw a side of Glamis I'd never seen before. Found plenty of bigger dunes and lots of great bowls to play in and had a great time. Still like the hill at Dumont better but got a little better at the whoops at Olds, practice makes perfect LOL.

Your familiar (Rapfam) with the lip at the top of China wall, I thought that this was pretty cool.

See ya at the wars.
That is kinda scary for me to drop like that!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I havent been around glamis that much either, just to Gecko and back to the camp and to the wars with you guys last trip. Maybe we can all go for a nice trail ride thru the bowls and dunes next time.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

WOW, nice man! Now I'm really considering going to Glamis!

Old 01-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

u guys r awesome with these videos

Old 01-03-2005, 12:16 AM
Weekend Warrior

nice video. to scary for me. can't to go . I'm gona miss 4 stroke wars but i'll be there the following weekend.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where abouts were you guys riding?

Picked up a new GPS and hope to find some new areas I haven't seen yet.

The helmet cam is making the trip too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Big ride will be from Glamis to Gordon's Well on Friday. Look for me if you want to join in.

Old 01-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Where abouts were you guys riding?

Picked up a new GPS and hope to find some new areas I haven't seen yet.

The helmet cam is making the trip too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Big ride will be from Glamis to Gordon's Well on Friday. Look for me if you want to join in.
how much did your helmet cam cost?do you like it?how much footage can you record at a time?

thank you

Old 01-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I got the "full meal deal" helmet cam and it was about $350.
The one I got came with a waterproof case, waterproof remote, camera, mic, battery pack.

You can get a kit for as little as $160 Here.

Remember, you'll need a video camera still.

I've got a Sony DCR-TRV series camera. You'll want one with the LINK remote capability - that way you don't take a bunch of video when you are stopped. Cool thing abou the camera is it can convert the video to .mpeg on the memory stick so I can e-mail it or post it on the web for others to see!

There are two battery limitations, one for the helmet cam (this battery pack lasts at least 8 hours) and the video camera battery (you'll only get a couple hours out of the standard battery unless you turn it off between shots.)

I'ld suggest a case for your video camera even if you don't get the underwater camera. You never know when you may take a roll-over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

Shoot man...Scary enough going up the darn thing let alone coming down it....especially like that....lol....nice vid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

That takes ***** right there... china wall silts from topt o bottom towards the right of the hill!!!

That is awesome... If you stay WOT too long on a race, that is what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] un-intenionally...lol

glad you made it over there... it is a beautiful place!!!

Quick Reply: Video for RaptorFam660