Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Raptor Owner, Your just plain wrong and now I know why you are lying like you are..

2002 Raptor Black/White Craycraft Drag bike
What whoops are you talking about?? the hill was groomed multiple times and was just as smooth as any flat peice of ground at Glamis.
Knucklehead.

Second. I dont know why Jarhead was running the POS Craycraft DRAG pipe. It has been dyno proven that it needs to be shorter to work, yet Craycraft sold this poor guy a pipe and happily cashed his check., Real nice, thanks for serving the country, heres your POS drag pipe. Im sure you guys got him all pumped up thinking that CR was actually going to be a contender. Please...

But you do have one thing right. I wouldnt come again, since you were a non-factor and never will be. Stay and play with the pups...

Oh I cant wait for June in Aledo. This is going to be the best..

Now which bike should we bring? The class winning Kenz turbo bike, either of the class winning YFZ's, or Kenz drag banshee. Hell well bring em all so we can take all of those trophies too..

Raptorowner, dont stake your rep on those you hang with. You come out sounding like them...

Old 01-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
I may get some negative feedback from this post but This year at Glamis was Crap!!!

But - There were some fast bikes there and some even faster that didnt get to run at all.

Who else wants to put in there .02 cents????

What event were you at it went off pretty good if you ask me.

who had the faster bikes that didnt run at all??????

Old 01-17-2005, 01:08 PM
MTX
Pro Rider

Daves (CPC) 495 stroker YFZ blew up, didnt get to run, I feel bad for him, just droped couple grand in his motor (big bore, porting, stroker etc..) and it blew, im sure he didnt get to break it in, because that was the first time he rode it. Rapfams dad is a great rider, but did get to ride for a little bit, until one of the sparks kids crashed into him.

Old 01-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: RoostKing
Raptor Owner, Your just plain wrong and now I know why you are lying like you are..

2002 Raptor Black/White Craycraft Drag bike
What whoops are you talking about?? the hill was groomed multiple times and was just as smooth as any flat peice of ground at Glamis.
Knucklehead.

Second. I dont know why Jarhead was running the POS Craycraft DRAG pipe. It has been dyno proven that it needs to be shorter to work, yet Craycraft sold this poor guy a pipe and happily cashed his check., Real nice, thanks for serving the country, heres your POS drag pipe. Im sure you guys got him all pumped up thinking that CR was actually going to be a contender. Please...

But you do have one thing right. I wouldnt come again, since you were a non-factor and never will be. Stay and play with the pups...

Oh I cant wait for June in Aledo. This is going to be the best..

Now which bike should we bring? The class winning Kenz turbo bike, either of the class winning YFZ's, or Kenz drag banshee. Hell well bring em all so we can take all of those trophies too..

Raptorowner, dont stake your rep on those you hang with. You come out sounding like them...[

roost that is my old pipe i sold it to jarhead

Old 01-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

All I can say is - If they (the people putting on the show) didnt like how the run went they had them start over until THEIR good ol' buddy got the hole shot. I am not on either side, there were others complaining as well. Why?? I will leave that in others hands as well. Whoops, yes pardon me, I was thinking about the day before.

I didnt come out here defending anyone or against anyone, EVERYONE that knows me can tell you that.

There were 3 bikes from Mad Racing that couldnt race (Sh*t happens) so dont get on someone that has problems. We or all of us here, hear it all the time.

There was a fast Sparks KFX that they couldnt get started, then after the race it started and was kinda Pissed off cuz they would wait for others but not Sparks. Then two other of his bikes had issures as well - Again, I am not with either side.

Then, there were some other bikes that were entered in the WRONG class - Thats another story. So you can argue about that as well.

I was just in the crowd watching what was going on and was in different sections as well. I was not just sitting in one spot the whole time. I cant tell you EVERYTHING that went on but just how I FEEL about it.

Me - I had issues as well, I was working on Contending my FIRST ever (MLK) race at Glamis and for only having a drag bike for less than a year I thought I was doing pretty good for riding my OWN bike.

Let the sheet fly - I dont care.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Range Rover

unfortunately i blew up the blue fullbore yfz on nos that mad built us.it was runnin pretty damn hard on motor.i tried the squeeze and blew the head gasket and damage the rings.we put a new head gasket on it and it was still having a ton of blowby so we put it in the truck.we are gonna stroke it and get it ready for next year.sh*t happens ,ohh well.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You claim you dont care cause you know your wrong as you freely admitted. There was no special treatment for anyone, thats a cop out and you know it.

There was a fast Sparks KFX that they couldnt get started, then after the race it started
So you are saying that the races should have never started because of one bike??? come on man, get real.. If your not ready to run, your not going to run.. Not all of the bikes in our camp were playing either because of issues, so no one is saying problems arent encountered.

So Dollar, why didnt anyone recommend that he modify his pipe? I saw him roll up to the line and just knew it was over for him when he was sold a defective peice of equipment. Hell it sounds like it was on a dyno before he got there, it should have been modified then. If we would have had the needed tools(sawzall namely!!!) , I would have told him to come over and we could have fixed it and given him some more power. I do congratulate him for running though!! Im sure hell be back as it was a great time!\\

RoostKing...

Old 01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

also the raptor on the trailer he couldnt get started for some reason.should have been pretty damn fast.

Old 01-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tell me this - Why was everyone told to drain their fuel and run c16?? Then everyone thought they were on a test run and found out later it was the real deal!! Huh, yeah tell me that one too.

RoostKing - why would I lie and make up sh*t?? I have no intentions too.

Did you even qualify at all? Why did you even show up? so you can watch the banshees sneak in and make everyone think "ooooohhhh those are some fast bikes",,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................... I thought that was pathetic myself. If you even think you had some fast banshees at Glamis this weekend try going to Dumont for Prez day........... See who gets to the top of the hill faster then. I wont be there but my buddies that were laughing at the ones this weekend thought they were a joke!!

Old 01-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The C16 deal was supposed to be the "builders class". Where everyone would be running the same fuel. I saw where King had posted about it a month or two ago.

Quick Reply: GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL