GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL

[quote]
Originally posted by: MichaelAZ

The bottom line is we can always make faster bikes but you will always be from Bakersfield. Enough Said.
Yep and Sparks is from Bakersfield, at least you got that right.

4 years in a row ought to mean somthing.....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

From a differnt post on a differnt forum...Swhendi seemed to think Sparks was still the most impressive from his view.

Old 01-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dang Daren, I thought the event went well. Groomed hill and everything. I only saw repeats a couple times for whatever reason. The guys would run, they'd take the winner and run the losers of that first race again and take the winner from those. There were some classes such as the 500 and under bolt on class that had a lot of participants so the preliminary races got a litle confusing. I saw in the semis where they ran the two 500 and under quads the first race and then the second race a 3rd quad was on the line, don't know what was up there but he lost anyway. I thought the event went well. The builders class they went one race only it appeared. Don't know if the racers expected more than one run or not but they only raced one 500 and under class and one 501+ class for the builder race. I guess there were clear winners in each class. It seemed that if the races were close at the top they'd run it again, maybe the spotter sitting at the top couldn't tell who won. It was a good time and I got every race from the semis on on tape and some of the preliminarys also.

Old 01-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Range Rover

Yamaha660r why would schwendi think Sparks was the most impressive when they didn't hardly win anything and Mannys raptor that I rode finished first in every single race on Sunday period and alot of those raced had Sparks bikes in them.

Old 01-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: RoostKing

Oh I cant wait for June in Aledo. This is going to be the best..

Now which bike should we bring? The class winning Kenz turbo bike, either of the class winning YFZ's, or Kenz drag banshee. Hell well bring em all so we can take all of those trophies too..

__________________________________________________ _________________
ill save you place to park

Old 01-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad I'm slow and dont have to deal with all of this bull...

Old 01-18-2005, 12:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

How many quads actually raced?

Old 01-18-2005, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"If everyone steps back and looks what it took to edge out the sparks bikes in a few rounds it will be clear who still builds the fastest four strokes." - Swhendi from another forum...

"Sparks might not of won a ton of classes BUT they proved to me that they are still the fastest. They continually beat and run with bikes with a lot more mods than theirs. A naturally aspirated 690 got beat by a similarly equipped Turbo/N20 bike - Yeah well I friggin hope so!" - Swhendi from another post on that same forum....

I guess that is why he said Sparks was still impressive. I'm not defending Sparks or anything, and I don't know Swhendi personally, but I see him on several forum's, and the updates from that forum was the first I saw when they started coming in, and Swhendi posted several comments throughout the posts.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

So does anybody have any video? I miss riding, I haven't been able to ride in a long time! Last time I went out was Haloween 04.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...Well, I'm on vacation from work for 3 weeks, so I plan on doing a lot of catching up. Maybe stay out for a week. Hope to see some good video.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
I'm glad I'm slow and dont have to deal with all of this bull...
LOL!!!

I Just get a little T'd when everything was a rush, rush thats all. I like the event but things just didnt go the way I thought it would.

I will admit that if I misjudged anyone please dont take it seriously. We all had fun and that was it.

I guess since I didnt participate I shouldnt have said anything but sh*t happens.............

Quick Reply: GLAMIS MLK WEEKEND!!! ROLLCALL